• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LDL and the Myth about it’s connection to Atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m sure some elitist that has been bodybuilding forever who thinks they know everything about everything is going to come into this and call me an idiot and that there’s tons of research and study that preach otherwise, but unless you’ve done research into the actual ROLE of LDL and VLDL in the body and it’s BENEFIT, and the fact that elevated LDL values in metabolically healthy people does absolutely NOTHING negative their hearts, and that’s been proven by blood work and testing, then I would venture to say you haven’t done the due diligence to educate yourself on all sides.

Everyone do yourself a favor, and research into the carnivore diet, and the book The Carnivore Code, or simply watch the Joe Rogan podcast with the doctor Paul Saladino who wrote the book and pioneered the research into LDL’s function in the body and how cholesterol and saturated fats have been demonized as a whole by the sugar industry and by the people who have built the “food pyramid”.

Paul Saladino got his bachelor’s in chemistry, became a Physician’s Assistant and worked predominantly in cardiology, and then completed his MD at the University of Arizona and completed his 4 years of residency in Psychiatry at the University of Washington.

Look it up. Educate yourself. And if you have something educated to say then PLEASE, educate me. IF you look into the research he provides and the studies he has done, and you can refute it and provide studies that prove the opposite, I want to hear it. But all I constantly see and hear is people posting bloodwork and have elevated LDL and being met with “WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUMBASS GET THAT UNDER CONTROL”, and I feel like it’s because we’ve all been led to believe something that is highly subjective to someone’s metabolic health.

Cholesterol can be very healthy, its where hormones are made. (Test, etc).
Very few (mainly those w/ familial issues) and EXTREMELY high LDL can cause the heart issues.
They throw everyone on statins for money purposes only (BILLIONS each year).
Total scam. The ones with the family history know they have potential for problems, those with a 215 total cholesterol, do yourself a favor, dont go on statins.

Dr's :nope:

Back