Darkshadowlander
06-28-2013, 05:02 PM
first time ive heard this, thanks for posting

NTL
06-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Good video. I have always liked Arnold.

basskiller
06-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Remember rule number 6 and the boards will live on for a very long time. Help others when and if you can

GSRacer
06-28-2013, 08:30 PM
He is a one cocky dude, but with good reason. Amazing man.

jerseydevil
06-29-2013, 03:07 AM
That was inspiring....

Alpha Dog
06-29-2013, 04:58 AM
He has a huge chest. I like his physique better than the BBers today.

Tdeizel89
06-29-2013, 08:04 AM
Dude he is the king of bodybuilding and always will. I think todays physiques are hood but they look more fake. He had the perfect physique. No homo. I live by this video lol seen it like 30 times. Good inspiration. If u guys want some of te best advice on bodybuilding buy his book. Boble of bodybuilding. Its 900 pages of knowledge that will def. make u excell more. It did for me! Thnx for posting basskiller

GSRacer
06-29-2013, 08:06 AM
He has a huge chest. I like his physique better than the BBers today.I couldn't agree more. The sad thing is, he'd probably get his ass handed to him my the guys on stage these days

oufinny
06-29-2013, 08:17 AM
If charisma and overall symmetry played into it, Arnold would win. Curious what he could have looked like with today's drugs that are available.

RoidsR4m3
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM
If charisma and overall symmetry played into it, Arnold would win. Curious what he could have looked like with today's drugs that are available.

I've always wondered this too. Lets name a few of them off the top of the head.... Hgh, Insulin, Test P, C, E, Tren A, Tren E, Test Undecanoate, Test Decanoate, Test Suspenstion, Stenbolone Acetate, Tren Hyd, TNE, Methandriol Dipropionate, Test Trestolone Acetate, Deca, Npp, EQ, Mast E, Mast P, Winni Oil, Winni waterbase, Primobolan(said to be one of his favorites), sus, M1T, Drol, Dbol, winni, Proviron, Halo, Tetrahydrogestrinone, Tbol, Var, clen, Epedrine, Ketophen, phentermine, t4, t3 and that's not all... The list literally goes on and on. If Arnold had his hands on all of this shit, I think that he would of been a Damn Freak of Nature. Plus this is even a grasp at all the supplements and vitamins that are out these days. The biggest one being creatine...