• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good deal on pins?

super red23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i got this friend, he's on dope real bad (crack and heroin no lie), his homeboy did a few cycles when he got out of the state pen. Any way, homeboy gives him two boxes of pins cause he shoots up. He calls me up trying to sell em to me.
I swing by and look at em two boxes of26 gage half inch long 1 ml needles. 25 in each box. I ask him how much, he says ten dollars. I give him 20 cause he's still my friend, even if he is strung out.
Anyway, good deal right? 20$ for 50 pins? How much $ did I save?

When did this board become a math board? First we had to deal with the difference between 750 and 500, now this word problem stuff... In all honesty you lost money. You can buy a box off 100 BD pins that are 25g 1 1/2" for 20$ (works out to about 20 cents a needle + syringe), where as you payed double.

Did you mean 27g 1/2" slin pins? For around $10 more then what you paid you could have got 200 slin pins. Even a box of 100 3ml Luer Lock syringes with 20g-25g pins.

When did this board become a math board? First we had to deal with the difference between 750 and 500, now this word problem stuff... In all honesty you lost money. You can buy a box off 100 BD pins that are 25g 1 1/2" for 20$ (works out to about 20 cents a needle + syringe), where as you payed double.

next cycles question will be diff between 1000 and 1500 lol

So i got this friend, he's on dope real bad (crack and heroin no lie), his homeboy did a few cycles when he got out of the state pen. Any way, homeboy gives him two boxes of pins cause he shoots up. He calls me up trying to sell em to me.
I swing by and look at em two boxes of26 gage half inch long 1 ml needles. 25 in each box. I ask him how much, he says ten dollars. I give him 20 cause he's still my friend, even if he is strung out.
Anyway, good deal right? 20$ for 50 pins? How much $ did I save?

Honestly bro if he's your boy you should feel kinda bad for helping him kill himself. You know that money is going straight to the dope man. It's a sad thing that people destroy themselves with that shit, but I wouldn't be helping him kill his self.

I have to third that not getting pins that way. Those addictions are wicked nasty leading them to find creative ways to make a few bucks any way they can to feed that monkey. I've seen addicts spend ten times the amount of time on some scam with serious repercussions to get a few bucks versus had they gone a more legimtate route where they could have made far more money. The history on this boxes could be very scary and if any had been used n repackaged by accident or intentionally. I woundnt take that kind of risk.

Back