PDA

View Full Version : The easiest BTC wallet every made!

THEJOKER
10-15-2020, 01:48 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/f52eeb5b579ae477c3a7a383c46d2f5e.gif

All right guys. I have done the research and been using BTC for years. It used to be so complicated and unreachable. But NOW in 2020 it is not.

First off, we have many stickied posts on BTC so always check those outta first and read through them. The more educated you are, the easier BTC becomes. SXRIPT prefers BTC and is moving 100% to BTC in the future. So itís time to enter the BTC-sphere....

I have given the options many times to use BTC. The first step is to always set up an encrypted email through proton mail, tutuanota, etc. (see stickied post).

The easiest and most effect way is using a BTC ATM. But for a lot of people finding a BTC ATM is not possible. There are many apps where you can buy BTC and send to a wallet but for some reason that creates confusion.

In comes EXODUS!!!!

This is a wallet app and has taken BTC to the next level.

Download the app. It is free.

Verify the app so you can use CC, etc. It is super easy, trust me.

You can actually buy BTC right in this wallet app! Seriously, that easy and when you do, type in the dollar amount and it will convert it for you. No confusion or needing to really understand BTC.

Then once you have BTC, you can donate to any address that is given to you using the dollar amount.

Cant get much easier!

With this wallet app EVERYONE should be using BTC.

See you in the BTC-sphere....

redsxript@ctemplar.com

lifter6973
10-15-2020, 01:51 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/f52eeb5b579ae477c3a7a383c46d2f5e.gif

All right guys. I have done the research and been using BTC for years. It used to be so complicated and unreachable. But NOW in 2020 it is not.

First off, we have many stickied posts on BTC so always check those outta first and read through them. The more educated you are, the easier BTC becomes. SXRIPT prefers BTC and is moving 100% to BTC in the future. So itís time to enter the BTC-sphere....

I have given the options many times to use BTC. The first step is to always set up an encrypted email through proton mail, tutuanota, etc. (see stickied post).

The easiest and most effect way is using a BTC ATM. But for a lot of people finding a BTC ATM is not possible. There are many apps where you can buy BTC and send to a wallet but for some reason that creates confusion.

In comes EXODUS!!!!

This is a wallet app and has taken BTC to the next level.

Download the app. It is free.

Verify the app so you can use CC, etc. It is super easy, trust me.

You can actually buy BTC right in this wallet app! Seriously, that easy and when you do, type in the dollar amount and it will convert it for you. No confusion or needing to really understand BTC.

Then once you have BTC, you can donate to any address that is given to you using the dollar amount.

Cant get much easier!

With this wallet app EVERYONE should be using BTC.

See you in the BTC-sphere....

redsxript@ctemplar.com

I sure hope this is as easy as it sounds. Never been a fan of BTC but if it becomes more simple and you dont lose money because it doesnt move for a day or you have to wait for approval or whatever the fuck I may start using it again.

THEJOKER
10-15-2020, 01:54 PM
I sure hope this is as easy as it sounds. Never been a fan of BTC but if it becomes more simple and you dont lose money because it doesnt move for a day or you have to wait for approval or whatever the fuck I may start using it again.

It is so easy. All in one!

THEJOKER
10-15-2020, 05:24 PM
SXRIPT is moving to ALL BTC in the near future. Learn it!

Increased safety, anonymity, efficiency and simplicity.

I am telling you that EXODUS is easier than any app, any wallet or any other way of buying and sending BTC. Give it a go. You wonít be disappointed.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Got questions or want an list [emoji3593]
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
10-16-2020, 06:17 AM
Gonna bump this thread until everyone on ASF uses BTC!

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Jscott079
10-16-2020, 08:49 AM
I must be dumb!because its definitely complicated.i cant figure out how to even purchase bc on there[emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
10-16-2020, 09:01 AM
I must be dumb!because its definitely complicated.i cant figure out how to even purchase bc on there[emoji2357]

There are 3 buttons at the bottom. Click on the far R button (looks like a little person - personal account). Then click on this button...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201016/329a3c9e777096d848edbf39b7b6b7d0.jpg

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
10-17-2020, 05:57 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/LukAHGCMfxMbK/giphy.gif

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Jscott079
10-17-2020, 09:52 AM
There are 3 buttons at the bottom. Click on the far R button (looks like a little person - personal account). Then click on this button...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201016/329a3c9e777096d848edbf39b7b6b7d0.jpg

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.comApparently the app is only ios friendly.doesnt work for android[emoji2357]which sucks.and this is according to their help team i emailed.

THEJOKER
10-17-2020, 10:00 AM
Apparently the app is only ios friendly.doesnt work for android[emoji2357]which sucks.and this is according to their help team i emailed.

Get an iPhone [emoji23]

I am sure there is a comparable one just like it.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
10-17-2020, 10:01 AM
Apparently the app is only ios friendly.doesnt work for android[emoji2357]which sucks.and this is according to their help team i emailed.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201017/8a811e236cbefba4bfe2f9a583b9384b.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201017/63c802046748730d4d096e0936dde572.jpg

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
10-22-2020, 06:18 AM
Nows the time. BTC is up and people are busting, selling and making some money. This is your chance to buy in and grab some PURPLE CANDY!

Get the list and it will walk you through it. It will provide you will easy BTC wallets that allow you to purchase within.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
11-03-2020, 06:32 AM
I am gonna walk you through how to use a BTC wallet and buy within the wallet....

1. Download Atomic Wallet (or Aqua)

Youíre welcome [emoji1317]

SXRIPT [emoji48]
ďWhere everyone can afford it and enjoy it.Ē

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
11-19-2020, 03:58 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/325710d699912e71f6e4d7a69c007eb7.jpg

NOW IS THE TIME TO LEARN AND BUY BTC!! It is going up and up and up. Itís become so easy to use compared to the old days.

Cash app to any BTC wallet (Blockchain, Mycelium, Atomic, Binance, Aqua, Electrum etc)

Use a BTC ATM and deposit cash > send to wallet or choice.

Use online companies like Nakitcoins or CoinFlip to buy and send BTC.

Lastly, download wallets like Blockstream Green, ATOMIC, Aqua, Binance or Exodus where you can buy BTC in your wallet with apple pay or CC.

So many ways and they are all easy - with a learning curve of course. But now is the time to buy, and buy a little more as BTC is rising fast. Heck I made $400 over this past week and sold, cash in hand.

Any questions let me know or email Red Bird.

Email for list [emoji3593]
redsxript@ctemplar.com

stephenkelly
11-19-2020, 05:14 PM
I would love to learn everything possible about Bitcoin.

How to use.

Also how you made $400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
11-20-2020, 10:31 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/325710d699912e71f6e4d7a69c007eb7.jpg

NOW IS THE TIME TO LEARN AND BUY BTC!! It is going up and up and up. Itís become so easy to use compared to the old days.

Cash app to any BTC wallet (Blockchain, Mycelium, Atomic, Binance, Aqua, Electrum etc)

Use a BTC ATM and deposit cash > send to wallet or choice.

Use online companies like Nakitcoins or CoinFlip to buy and send BTC.

Lastly, download wallets like Blockstream Green, ATOMIC, Aqua, Binance or Exodus where you can buy BTC in your wallet with apple pay or CC.

So many ways and they are all easy - with a learning curve of course. But now is the time to buy, and buy a little more as BTC is rising fast. Heck I made $400 over this past week and sold, cash in hand.

Any questions let me know or email Red Bird.

redsxript@ctemplar.com

https://media4.giphy.com/media/U7y1PUFXsAUyZKcOOF/giphy.gif

redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
11-20-2020, 10:32 AM

How to use.

Also how you made $400

Read our sticky on BTC and threads. Jump online and read etc.

I invested (bought BTC) and sat on it then sold. Itís simple.

redsxript@ctemplar.com

stephenkelly
11-21-2020, 12:38 PM
I used the Atomic wallet today for the first time and I gotta say it was the easiest thing ever. It was so simple to do I love it

THEJOKER
11-21-2020, 12:39 PM
I used the Atomic wallet today for the first time and I gotta say it was the easiest thing ever. It was so simple to do I love it

[emoji1306]

redsxript@ctemplar.com

Macker1515
11-24-2020, 05:50 PM
Atomic 💯 EASY. Couple steps to verify you are who you say you are..... That is a good thing

Lozo61479
11-24-2020, 11:16 PM

How to use.

Also how you made $400

I was so scared to take the leap to use Bitcoin. I kept putting it off for fear of screwing it up. I actually followed the directions from a Sxript post on how to
Use Bitcoin along with the help of one of my guys. It is so easy once you finally pop your cherry. I look back and laugh now on how paranoid I was. It is very easy and saves the annoying trip out doing WU or MG. I always hated doing that.

THEJOKER
11-25-2020, 07:16 AM
I was so scared to take the leap to use Bitcoin. I kept putting it off for fear of screwing it up. I actually followed the directions from a Sxript post on how to
Use Bitcoin along with the help of one of my guys. It is so easy once you finally pop your cherry. I look back and laugh now on how paranoid I was. It is very easy and saves the annoying trip out doing WU or MG. I always hated doing that.

That is what every person says when they dive in. Glad you did.

Welcome to the BTC-sphere [emoji273]

JOIN THE NATION [emoji48]
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Frankdoz
11-28-2020, 07:59 AM
Can you use cc with atomic?