• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Nolvadex

eviltech1972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I have a quick ?, my source just sent me the Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg capsule. Never notice this 20 years ago when I used to cycle but the label says "as per disclaimer & agreement prior to shipment product is intended purely for lab testing chemical research use only. Not intended for human consumption/use. Warning if product is injested accidently contact poison control" wtf. Is this safe Nolva ?

Ive never heard that before!...

Every single research chemical company that sells ancillary products,like the one you bought, put that disclaimer on their product because it is not FDA approved, nor is it sufficiently tested for human use, at least according to the standards that are set in the United States for what is acceptable for human consumption. Are they safe to take? Probably. I have certainly use them many times. Should you be alarmed by that label? Eh not really. Is it easy for a research chemical company to sell you a bunch of garbage? Yes, absolutely, it happens all the time. Choose your company wisely, and you'll be fine.

Back