PDA

View Full Version : JP DHB and Anavar Log

MustardTiger
10-13-2020, 05:18 PM
Hey guys so I just finished my super long 3.5 week cruise on 125mg of test per week and tomorrow I start my DHB+Anavar cycle. I am an intermediate level lifter and this is my 5th cycle. The cycle I just got off was tren and masteron. I am almost 40 years old and on TRT.

Cycle Plan - 12 weeks
175MG JP DHB PW @ .4 ML EOD
210MG Test Cyp prescription @ .3 ML EOD

50MG of JP anavar per day split into two doses. I have a lot of this so I am considering that I might ramp this up each month by 25MG till I am at 100MG per day in the final month.

I also may add a low dose of NPP or DECA toward the end

I am 5'7 166lbs at 14.1% bodyfat currently, pretty lean and jacked, have all my abs showing okay right now. I have lost about 30lbs of fat this year and gained about 15lbs of muscle in beginner PED gains so its been an insane transformation therefore honestly not expecting a ton from this cycle especially since I haven't cruised much. My goal is just lean gains and to stay looking hard and vascular.

Sponx
10-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Following. :)

Chuck Waygen
10-14-2020, 08:24 AM
Nice! Im interested in the DHB. Thanks for doing this!

MustardTiger
10-14-2020, 01:08 PM
So first shot today and zero pip, shallow IM / sub-q injection into my glute with an insulin needle. I just want to let you guys know I won't be logging training or nutrition details here. This will be a drug related specific log, not because I think drugs are the only important thing or something but because I think that is what people want to see here and also its just lazyness cause I don't want to log everything both here and in my personal logs. If you want to read about how I train or my nutrition you can see my previous logs on ASF.

DHB and Anavar are both new drugs to me. I started the anavar three days ago and I am feeling a slight sense of euphoria Ive read some people experience from anavar.I have really nothing else to report.

I will add that I am expecting my weight to shoot up about 7-10lbs in lean mass pretty quickly since ive been on lower carb (100g-300g), on an extended deload, and not injecting a bunch of anabolics so I have really low inflmation. I suddenly dropped 7lbs afer exiting my last cycle.

Xazevs
10-15-2020, 08:13 AM
Following along - interested in your comparisons with it

Obscured78
10-16-2020, 07:48 AM
Following; Gonna be running it at 375 with 500 test c come December.

MustardTiger
10-16-2020, 03:54 PM
DAY 5

second shot done in the glute as well another sub-q so no pip. I normally use IM shots in the quads and delts in my rotation to give my glutes a break , not looking forward to potential bad pip in the medial delt so I am going to save that for a leg day lol, If I do get bad pip in shoulders/quads Ill just do sub-q in my glutes the entire run.

So I don't notice anything yet but I am feeling better, I think my test was getting pretty low on my cruise, I didn't mention I was on TEST P only at the end of my cycle so that cleared pretty quickly. My strength is not up to any unusual degree, I barely hit a PR today, actually used micro plates to get a +3lb PR on decline bench (188lb for 12), but I did hit a volume PR versus last week of course. I have never gotten any major strength gains from PEDS, even with tren or anadrol, I just gain strength at a normal speed on cycle so far, so I am interested to see if the anavar/dhb is going to do that for me.

DGettin
10-17-2020, 10:15 AM
So even 5 days in, no pip going sub-q in the glute? Was that 125mgs? Tomorrow will be my 4th injection and I'm like life changing crippled, lol. I started with 187mg (1.5 ccs) and 250 test IM in the glute to test it out and had no pip for the first two days and just a tiny bit on day 3, which was my next shot, so I upped it to 250mg dhb and 250 test in the other glute, as the first glute got worse over the next few days, then it was time again, so I thought something was just wrong with that first injection because of the delay, so I went 250/250 quad... I'm an idiot. All 3 areas took several days for the pain to settle in, now here I am, can barely even move. I feel like dhb can be some really good stuff, but I think I have to bail. Sucks because I got a lot too. But what do you do if you can't even walk, sit or lay down?

wesley_swolle
10-17-2020, 10:36 AM
So even 5 days in, no pip going sub-q in the glute? Was that 125mgs? Tomorrow will be my 4th injection and I'm like life changing crippled, lol. I started with 187mg (1.5 ccs) and 250 test IM in the glute to test it out and had no pip for the first two days and just a tiny bit on day 3, which was my next shot, so I upped it to 250mg dhb and 250 test in the other glute, as the first glute got worse over the next few days, then it was time again, so I thought something was just wrong with that first injection because of the delay, so I went 250/250 quad... I'm an idiot. All 3 areas took several days for the pain to settle in, now here I am, can barely even move. I feel like dhb can be some really good stuff, but I think I have to bail. Sucks because I got a lot too. But what do you do if you can't even walk, sit or lay down?It isn't at all unheard of for DHB pip to sneak up on day five or even later. I have never ran DHB, but know quite a few people who have and all share similar stories of having to abandon the DHB early due to the debilitating pip and inability to train. I believe theirs was dosed at 100mg/ml

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

DGettin
10-17-2020, 12:50 PM
It isn't at all unheard of for DHB pip to sneak up on day five or even later. I have never ran DHB, but know quite a few people who have and all share similar stories of having to abandon the DHB early due to the debilitating pip and inability to train. I believe theirs was dosed at 100mg/ml

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Yeah man, it's crazy. I had done my research and was a bit concerned about this crippling pip that hits some people, and was excited when I felt nothing for a few days... then BAM, that shit just creeps up and lingers! My first spot a week and a half later is still kicking my ass, let alone adding the other two spots in. Usually I head right to the gym after I get up on the weekends, but I kid you not, I had to wait a while because I couldn't tie my shoes, lol. Really interested in hearing the slin pin sub-q update, because there's no way I can do this to myself again IM. I was so excited to try this stuff out too! Hoping to not have to trash 5 full vials.

ArgonCoagulator
10-17-2020, 02:19 PM
3.5 weeks cruise, you just just couldn't quite make it 4 whole weeks? Lol! Look forward to seeing your results bro. Hopefully the PIP dies down. I'm one of the few who does not get PIP from DHB but I do get all the benefits like strength and vascularity that I've been maintaining while off everything besides some HCG.

DGettin
10-17-2020, 07:36 PM
3.5 weeks cruise, you just just couldn't quite make it 4 whole weeks? Lol! Look forward to seeing your results bro. Hopefully the PIP dies down. I'm one of the few who does not get PIP from DHB but I do get all the benefits like strength and vascularity that I've been maintaining while off everything besides some HCG.

Hey bro, how do you take yours and how much at a time? Also is it from JP? That's crazy that you get no pip... because I'm contemplating driving off a cliff just to make it stop, lol.

maikolo33
10-17-2020, 07:59 PM
Hey bro, how do you take yours and how much at a time? Also is it from JP? That's crazy that you get no pip... because I'm contemplating driving off a cliff just to make it stop, lol.I had started at 50mg eod then ramped it up to 100mg eod perhaps using the insulin needles is not the best as the oil obsorbs into the bloodstream much slower (just sits there)where is intramuscular it gets right into the bloodstream and disabates

I've always mixed my dhb with test e or another compound so the pip isn't as bad [emoji848] It was a great cycle after 8 weeks sure you feel a little discomfort but not to the point you can't walk if you mix it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

DGettin
10-18-2020, 03:50 PM
I had started at 50mg eod then ramped it up to 100mg eod perhaps using the insulin needles is not the best as the oil obsorbs into the bloodstream much slower (just sits there)where is intramuscular it gets right into the bloodstream and disabates

I've always mixed my dhb with test e or another compound so the pip isn't as bad [emoji848] It was a great cycle after 8 weeks sure you feel a little discomfort but not to the point you can't walk if you mix it

I wonder if sub-q just helps avoid pip then... Instead of 1.5/2 ccs, I just need to start over with .5 and see how that goes. But now I know that you have to give it several days first. I'm just a little nervous since I only have one good quad, which is currently overcompensating for the other quad and both glutes, ha.

maikolo33
10-18-2020, 03:52 PM
I wonder if sub-q just helps avoid pip then... Instead of 1.5/2 ccs, I just need to start over with .5 and see how that goes. But now I know that you have to give it several days first. I'm just a little nervous since I only have one good quad, which is currently overcompensating for the other quad and both glutes, ha.Hit the delts mate easy as!

Obscured78
10-18-2020, 03:53 PM
Hope I donít get pip like some of yíall. Iíll be mixing 1ml with 2/3 ml of Test for each injection so not even 1:1 ratio

MustardTiger
10-19-2020, 02:51 PM
DAY 8

I have now completed two delt shots, first one I got very low pip, on a scale of 1 to "test prop in shitty carrier oil" it was like a 2. I could still move my arms and use the muscle without pain but it did last a pretty long time. Just felt like a small bruise deep inside. Phenylprop, prop, and acetate all give me way worse pip. Granted I am only pinning 0.4ml of DH so its under 60MG.

I have a good pump all day, even on muscles I haven't trained in days. I would credit that to the anavar.

I am very excited I am returning to the commercial gym on leg days , I have been stuck on free weights since covid, I am expecting some serious leg gains since I have a sort of bad lower back I haven't really been able to challenge my legs fully with just barbell squats and such at home. I went and killed the fuck out of my legs, two sets to failure on leg extensions and 2 sets of 1.5 rep squats to absolute failure on hack squats, did two sets of front squatting, and finally hit some sets to failure on leg curls. Worse Doms I have had in my legs in forever but not too bad, I feel like I am recovering quick.

MustardTiger
10-19-2020, 02:54 PM
Hope I donít get pip like some of yíall. Iíll be mixing 1ml with 2/3 ml of Test for each injection so not even 1:1 ratio In my shots I am using .4ml of DHB and .3ml of test cyp

MustardTiger
10-20-2020, 04:08 PM
DAY 9

Strength is up by 5lbs in one week! on decline bench I hit 190lb x 12 at rpe 9.5! Pretty fast increase for me.

My weight seems to be steadily increasing. I will go ahead and start my progress right here since I believe I gained back the 6lbs of weight I expected for carbing back up, getting back to training, and adding a bunch of drugs. I am 170-172lbs right now. I will take an average of my daily morning weight, bf, and lean mass every 7 days starting today.

Another glute shot today Sub-Q no pip .

I had a bit of an acne breakout. I am considering actually lowering my test for this cycle so I don't have to take an AI, I would be lowering it to 120-130MG. I will make my decision over the next 3 days. I believe that the reintroduction of an AI while upping my test is what caused the breakout, I really don't want to deal with acne and I think it will make a much better test of the power of DHB+anavar. I do plan to order more DHB and possibly increase my dose later in this cycle.

Obscured78
10-20-2020, 05:03 PM
Benzoyl peroxide 10%!!!!! Body wash and face wash. Also have some cream same strength on hand just in case for spot treatment. Works within days. Best thing for acne.

DAY 9

Strength is up by 5lbs in one week! on decline bench I hit 190lb x 12 at rpe 9.5! Pretty fast increase for me.

My weight seems to be steadily increasing. I will go ahead and start my progress right here since I believe I gained back the 6lbs of weight I expected for carbing back up, getting back to training, and adding a bunch of drugs. I am 170-172lbs right now. I will take an average of my daily morning weight, bf, and lean mass every 7 days starting today.

Another glute shot today Sub-Q no pip .

I had a bit of an acne breakout. I am considering actually lowering my test for this cycle so I don't have to take an AI, I would be lowering it to 120-130MG. I will make my decision over the next 3 days. I believe that the reintroduction of an AI while upping my test is what caused the breakout, I really don't want to deal with acne and I think it will make a much better test of the power of DHB+anavar. I do plan to order more DHB and possibly increase my dose later in this cycle.

MustardTiger
10-20-2020, 06:13 PM
Benzoyl peroxide 10%!!!!! Body wash and face wash. Also have some cream same strength on hand just in case for spot treatment. Works within days. Best thing for acne. I use it 2-3 times a day so yea its not a hygiene issue

MustardTiger
10-22-2020, 01:07 PM
DAY 11

So my strength is still going up at a fast rate, my weight also continues to go up. Another delt shot before sleeping and I did feel the PIP pretty good when I woke up and more than last time but again nothing close to some test prop, tren, or NPP injections I have had in the delt, a little bit different in that its like just light bruise in there meaning I can still can lift my arm and lift weight without a horrible pain like I have had from pip previously. I still have it almost 24 hours later this time. I even tested myself today at the gym even tho its a leg day I did some warm up sets on bench and no pain, so the bench at the gym is more favorable for benching than my home gym but I swear 225lb felt like 135lb, can't wait to test my bench on an RPE 9-10 set in a few days to see what its at, again my strength is just skyrocketing, really good results so far, I don't want to credit this entirely to the drugs because I really planned this very well by taking such a long deload and after such a long cut going into a surplus finally and also taking a break from androgens... its been a really great lift off for this push. Really fucking proud of myself for being disciplined enough to actually take a good long deload for once.

And yes I have decided I am lowering the test dose to 140mg a week that way I don't have to take an AI cause my acne is caused from DHT and I believe the AI causes more of the test to convert to DHT

Northface384
10-23-2020, 07:37 PM
Following

MustardTiger
10-26-2020, 06:46 PM
DAY 15

So first thing I noticed that could be DHB related is some of the veins in my front delt seem to be larger, other than that no real changes to report. So I dared to do a QUAD shot which I was a little bit skeptical of with DHBs rep for pip so I warmed up my syringe in warm water before taking the shot and yea 100% pip free. Keep in mind this is almost straight DHB I am injecting now at 0.4ML as I lowered my test to only .2ML per shot (40MG). Today marks exactly two weeks of DHB and two weeks + some change of anavar (started anavar 3 or 4 days before). I feel great, recovery is good, my strength is stilll going up. I am taking a 2 day mini-deload right now and in two days when I come back I am going for 200lb x 12 on flat bench which if I pull it off will be a huge PR, mathematically would put my 1RM up +15LBS from the start of this cycle (265lb to 280LB), maybe a tad over ambitious but I am at least going to pull of 195lb x 13 hopefully or 197.5lb x 12

demon
10-29-2020, 05:54 AM
Nice log. I'm also currently using his DHB and have been very happy with the results. My dosages are similar to yours, maybe slighty higher..

MustardTiger
10-29-2020, 11:31 AM
DAY 18

So I continue to hit PRs, My benchpress is up 7lbs, my one rep max now 280LB on my shitty home bench, probably about 310lb or 315lb on the gym bench. I have to credit the strength to anavar. I have increased my anavar dosage to 75mg per day now for a few reasons, 50MG was great and I could keep going on that fine but I have a bunch of the 50MG pills and yea Im just lazy to try and break it up with that small amount of powder in there also I don't want to run it the whole cycle anymore since 12 weeks seems a bit excessive. Perhaps Ill change my mind and go back down to 50MG but I feel fine at 75MG.

I am just starting to notice the changes from the DHB, my biceps and my front delts do appear bigger and more vascular. My muscles are very full and my weight continues to go up, I believe that I gained at least 0.5lb of quality muscle in the last week. I will be posting those numbers in more detail but the short is I am up 1lb from where I believe my "full muscle" weight was, my average weight was 174lb and now its 175lbs, I did order a new DHB vial from JPAL so Ill soon be upping the dosage, I am thinking of doubling my dosage.

DGettin
10-29-2020, 05:54 PM
DAY 18

So I continue to hit PRs, My benchpress is up 7lbs, my one rep max now 280LB on my shitty home bench, probably about 310lb or 315lb on the gym bench. I have to credit the strength to anavar. I have increased my anavar dosage to 75mg per day now for a few reasons, 50MG was great and I could keep going on that fine but I have a bunch of the 50MG pills and yea Im just lazy to try and break it up with that small amount of powder in there also I don't want to run it the whole cycle anymore since 12 weeks seems a bit excessive. Perhaps Ill change my mind and go back down to 50MG but I feel fine at 75MG.

I am just starting to notice the changes from the DHB, my biceps and my front delts do appear bigger and more vascular. My muscles are very full and my weight continues to go up, I believe that I gained at least 0.5lb of quality muscle in the last week. I will be posting those numbers in more detail but the short is I am up 1lb from where I believe my "full muscle" weight was, my average weight was 174lb and now its 175lbs, I did order a new DHB vial from JPAL so Ill soon be upping the dosage, I am thinking of doubling my dosage.

What are you thinking about upping the DHB dosage to per injection? Also, how is the pip going and is it worse in some areas than others? My right quad is still not healed up from 2.5 weeks ago. 2 ccs was the worst idea ever, lol. I'm now doing .35 cc in a slin pin in random spots, every day other than the 2 days I inject test, then I'm using .7 cc with 1 cc of test.. Pip is still there, and lingers for a while, but not crippling. This shit is rough, but I feel like DHB is definitely worth it if under control.

MustardTiger
10-29-2020, 06:34 PM
What are you thinking about upping the DHB dosage to per injection? Also, how is the pip going and is it worse in some areas than others? My right quad is still not healed up from 2.5 weeks ago. 2 ccs was the worst idea ever, lol. I'm now doing .35 cc in a slin pin in random spots, every day other than the 2 days I inject test, then I'm using .7 cc with 1 cc of test.. Pip is still there, and lingers for a while, but not crippling. This shit is rough, but I feel like DHB is definitely worth it if under control.

So ive actually gotten absolutely zero pip in the last week or so, its just like Im injecting cyp or something. Did you try warming yours up?

So I am doing medial delts, glutes, and I have one quad in rotation right now. Probably add in at least the other quad soon. I only had pip in the delts and it wasn't bad at all.

So I am torn between:

1) upping my per injection to 0.6ml and making this like a 20 week cycle at 260ish MG per week (75MG EOD)
2) doing 0.8ml EOD
3) changing to ED injections and doing 0.4ML ED

Leaning toward number 3 but as for #2 I never had any problems doing a full ML in any of these sites with other anabolics before even high PIP ones, I hate to inject so much oil but its never given me an issue before.

Yea I really feel like this is going to be an awesome cycle also.

DGettin
10-30-2020, 02:19 PM
So ive actually gotten absolutely zero pip in the last week or so, its just like Im injecting cyp or something. Did you try warming yours up?

So I am doing medial delts, glutes, and I have one quad in rotation right now. Probably add in at least the other quad soon. I only had pip in the delts and it wasn't bad at all.

So I am torn between:

1) upping my per injection to 0.6ml and making this like a 20 week cycle at 260ish MG per week (75MG EOD)
2) doing 0.8ml EOD
3) changing to ED injections and doing 0.4ML ED

Leaning toward number 3 but as for #2 I never had any problems doing a full ML in any of these sites with other anabolics before even high PIP ones, I hate to inject so much oil but its never given me an issue before.

Yea I really feel like this is going to be an awesome cycle also.

I just started warming mine up yesterday because of crystals, then hit the trap with .35, along with .25 test. Seems to not be as much pip as my other trap, which was not warmed up and just dhb... but of course this shit is tricky, the pip might get a lot worse in a day or two, ha. My deltoids are a lot more sore today, but the small dose quads and glute shots seem to handle better.

I don't mind every day with a slin pin, but I think I'm just gonna have to stick to bigger muscle groups and go to an every other day thing.

Northface384
11-01-2020, 08:09 AM
I love to fullness your get from dhb

MustardTiger
11-01-2020, 07:03 PM
I love to fullness your get from dhb

for sure noticing this, I am looking huge again after coming from such an aggressive cut. Nice and full pump look, yet still hard and vascular.

MustardTiger
11-01-2020, 07:11 PM
DAY 21

Ok so I have decided how to go forward with dosing by taking a much simpler route. I am going to change my protocol entirely and drop the slin pins and do just two 1cc injections of DHB per week with 0.5CC of deca and 70MG of test cyp. So I have ran npp but never deca and never broken the "deca higher than test rule" but I figure I have to learn if it works for me, I do have test prop and caber on hand should I run into sexual issues. So going forward the cycle is:

per week
140MG Test Cyp from pharmacy
250MG JP Deca
250MG JP DHB
75MG JP anavar per day (going to to drop this in the coming weeks)

MustardTiger
11-08-2020, 08:05 PM
DAY 28

Ok I stopped the anavar yesterday, I don't feel like I am getting much out of it anymore so ill save the rest for another run. My average weight is now 174lb. I believe I have gained 1lb to 1.5lbs of quality keep-able muscle so far, I am up about 8lbs in total. My abs are still fairly cut in. Continue to see increased vascularity and a big pump, I have a very full look, The veins on one of my front delts are now attached to my bicep veins which has never been the case before.

My acne is completely healed, finally! I don't know what cured it since I threw the kitchen sink at it but I believe it was actually taking finasteride every day instead of only 3 times a week, I have strong reasons to believe that my acne is DHT related, I know finasteride is shown not to help with DHT acne but this doesn't seem to be the case for me. I really want to be able to run test higher without getting acne so I am going to try and and see if I can do it, if I can't then I know it was probably the test that caused it and lowering the test that helped it. I have decided to run 400MG of test instead of 140MG, I have completed a week at this dosage already.

per week
400MG Test Cyp from pharmacy
250MG JP Deca
250MG JP DHB

I am tempted to push the deca to like 500MG + since I now have test at 400MG.

So as for training I stopped getting stronger as expected, after 3 weeks of taking most of my sets to failure. This week a took a deload, simultaneously I got hives, I believe this is a histamine reaction from NAC that I read about, I added the NAC since I was taking anavar. I read after stopping NAC the hives can last for up to a week, its been about 3 days without taking NAC so far so hopefully this goes away soon, if not then its being caused by something else.

MustardTiger
11-16-2020, 03:28 PM
DAY 36

So after the deload my strength is even worse on bench movements especially, I struggled on 225lb x 5, I am really considering taking another deload, will decide after this cycle of PP-REST-L-REST. If its not the case that I have accumulated fatigue then surely the issue is that my bench frequency is too low on this split. Ive never had my bench frequency so low, probably a pretty stupid mistake to be experimenting with new training plans going into a cycle. My weight average is holding steady at 174lb still.

so regarding drugs I pushed my dosages up even further. I am now injecting 1.5ml of DHB Twice per week, no PIP in the ventro glutes. I have also pushed deca up to 475MG. As far as acne I did get four small white heads hopefully it doesn't turn into a breakout, we will see, this is week 3 of being on 400MG of test.

MustardTiger
11-18-2020, 03:12 PM
DAY 38

so the test is starting to "kick" I guees, and/or I am fully recovered cause I had a really good training session today for my pull day. Scale looks like its starting to move up again also, weighed in at 178 today. I do believe I have put on a little bit of water however, face is looking slightly fat, probably the deca. My abs are still cut in and stilll looking pretty lean but I also look big and muscles very full still from the DHB. So I have one bicep that is pretty damn vascular and its been that way basically since my cut on EQ+Tren not that long ago, my veins in my other bicep are almost non-existent up until today I have started noticing them coming in, so yea DHB continues to increase muscle fullness and vascularity.

MustardTiger
11-19-2020, 12:48 PM
DAY 39

Insanely good workout today, just felt like a god. My muscular endurance is up a ton, normally when I feel like I need to stop a set ive got 1-5 reps left in me depending on the excercise but for some reason today I was getting like 10-20 extra reps after I feel like I should stop. I did an insane set on conventional deadlifts today 275lb for 29 reps, yes 29 fucking reps on deadlift, I only planned on doing 12 but I just kept going, still had a bit more in the tank even then.