• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements for your girl (Libido Enhancers)

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys have your women on anything that helps noticeably increase Libido/Sexual Desire?

Not talking about AAS (orals or otherwise), just curious on natural supplements.

DHEA works wonders , as it is a prohormone to testosterone

Alot of my guys have their women run this low dose, but warning it is strong. Works for men too.
http://stores.gymntonic.com/testrozone-by-musclegelz-testosterone-booster-libido-enhancement/

Appreciate the suggestion for this; however, just curious - does it have side-effects that women should be aware of?

I see it says:
Apply 4-6 pumps of TestroZone™ twice daily to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily.
Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.

For women, would that be cut in half, or even lower? (i.e. 2-4 pumps once daily)?

I was told that I think it's pt141 would make the wife want sex but haven't tried i don't have enough information about to try it is anyone experienced with this that can help with more info ?

Any of you guys have your women on anything that helps noticeably increase Libido/Sexual Desire?

Not talking about AAS (orals or otherwise), just curious on natural supplements.
Is your old lady aware she’s about to take what you’re about to give her? Lol

Libido for women? What has always, always worked...

Spanish Fly

Best libido enhancer for a female is caring and attentive man. Give her attention and make her feel sexy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Best libido enhancer for a female is caring and attentive man. Give her attention and make her feel sexy.

Oh I agree with you, absolutely. :)

Her best libido is when she first meets you.

Wants to win you over. Have you think it’s always going to be this way... sex all the time.

Best libido killer?? Marriage. Lol

Jk.

Kinda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Her best libido is when she first meets you.

Wants to win you over. Have you think it’s always going to be this way... sex all the time.

Best libido killer?? Marriage. Lol

Jk.

Kinda.

Lmao...

Pt-141 will differently work but she will have to be willing to take it .
Been hearing about scream cream she can go to the doctor and get it but then again she will have to be willing to do so

Great advice.

My wife says... a man doing the dishes is sexy

Great advice.

My wife says... a man doing the dishes is sexy

This is true for my girl too, I thought this was just my lucky ass but I guess not

If I do the dishes and she sees me doing them it’s guaranteed “head” right there on the spot

This is true for my girl too, I thought this was just my lucky ass but I guess not

If I do the dishes and she sees me doing them it’s guaranteed “head” right there on the spot

we got 3 kids so gotta plan my rewards

Check out “The Five Love Languages.” Id almost guarantee her love language is Acts of Service

Check out “The Five Love Languages.” Id almost guarantee her love language is Acts of Service

Great book and read it years ago. Use the technique in my life and biz all the time.

We n be other took the test years ago, acts of service was her number 1 a fairly large percentage

We n be other took the test years ago, acts of service was her number 1 a fairly large percentage

We both ***

It's a really good thing for couples to do in my opinion so you can show the other that you love them in a way that means the most to them. My wife's is acts of services also. She once wanted me to remove a half dead tree from in front of the house so she could plant some flowers. I didn't do it right away but one day I got off work early and did it. When she got home and saw me out front dragging it away she said, "I'm sucking your dick tonight." LOL Thats how I knew your wife was acts of service also!!!

Get Shredded!
Only buy 1 version of the book. I've read multiple. For married. For single. For kids.
Each book was the same but they change the title and the person they speak of. The message was all the same.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

It's a really good thing for couples to do in my opinion so you can show the other that you love them in a way that means the most to them. My wife's is acts of services also. She once wanted me to remove a half dead tree from in front of the house so she could plant some flowers. I didn't do it right away but one day I got off work early and did it. When she got home and saw me out front dragging it away she said, "I'm sucking your dick tonight." LOL Thats how I knew your wife was acts of service also!!!

That’s a beautiful story my man lol I think I’ll change my woman’s car wiper blades tonight, it’s been on my honey do list for a couple days now

That’s a beautiful story my man lol I think I’ll change my woman’s car wiper blades tonight, it’s been on my honey do list for a couple days now

Lol go for it!!!! Hope this isn't considered taking advantage of their love language!

Good idea

Lol go for it!!!! Hope this isn't considered taking advantage of their love language!

It’s not taking advantage in a bad way. It’s 100% just giving them exactly what they want and crave.

Only buy 1 version of the book. I've read multiple. For married. For single. For kids.
Each book was the same but they change the title and the person they speak of. The message was all the same.

Yeah I got a bunch of his books as well and they all have same message broken down to different examples. Genius book!

Learned the most from his book and a lot from Dale Carnegies book “How to win friends and influence people”.

Yeah I got a bunch of his books as well and they all have same message broken down to different examples. Genius book!

Learned the most from his book and a lot from Dale Carnegies book “How to win friends and influence people”.

I have the audiobook for dale but wasn't sure if it was gonna be boring or dull. Was it more useful then an enjoyable read. Or equal in ways?

I have the audiobook for dale but wasn't sure if it was gonna be boring or dull. Was it more useful then an enjoyable read. Or equal in ways?

I listened to it first a few times and then later read it again. It is a little dry but I really liked the lessons so I enjoyed it.

Most women's love language is acts of service, whereas most guys are the same hahaha, service me and ill do what evs

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back