• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Xtren TD

cdubw44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh yeah excited for these puppies to come in. Going to add them in to the last 30 days of my cut instead of tren.
e2432ce3a1da1fe44e7625555541ab0c.jpg

Got some clen also coming with a little help from TripleOverTime. That dude is on top of it and thanks for everything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yeah excited for these puppies to come in. Going to add them in to the last 30 days of my cut instead of tren.
e2432ce3a1da1fe44e7625555541ab0c.jpg

Got some clen also coming with a little help from TripleOverTime. That dude is on top of it and thanks for everything!

Got some Xtren Cdub!

Max

What’s the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the write up I got from the guys. I think 3 of us have some now so we should have feed back in a month or 2.

X-TREN (Dienedione) It has a strong thermogenic effect similar to trenbolone. The thermogenic effect makes the supplement an excellent choice during the reduction cycle. Dienedione provides a rapid increase in strength and aggression, followed by a significant increase in lean body mass after a few weeks.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (dienedione) The benefit of using dienedione is that it doesn't aromatize. This means that it does not transform into any form of estrogen in the body, it does not cause gynecomastia. The effect of using the supplement is only lean muscle mass and rapid increase in strength. Lack of elevated estrogen levels avoids subcutaneous water retention.

Therefore, the definition can be expected to improve, which is often referred to as "muscle cutting" or "trimming". Visible vascularization, reduction of fat and subcutaneous water levels with simultaneous increase in muscle mass allows the use of X-Tren for both the reduction and mass cycle

What’s the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember back to the old pro hormone/ DS days. Companies like CEL, LGI, PHF and many others had oral tren. This is that compound in oil.

Remember back to the old pro hormone/ DS days. Companies like CEL, LGI, PHF and many others had oral tren. This is that compound in oil.
Oral version available?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back