• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work

Joetorres

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any body post there bloods here. I had mine done for first time after a cycle of test e and mast.e.. I went to hrt clinic and told them I wanted to see if I had low test so I could get a prescription for test. I was called back a week later and was told hell no u DNT need it I was testing at 1200 ng/dl and 115 free. They said I had thick blood and to much of it and wanted to drain 2 pints. Anyway I was happy my gear was legit. My main reason for going

Any body post there bloods here. I had mine done for first time after a cycle of test e and mast.e.. I went to hrt clinic and told them I wanted to see if I had low test so I could get a prescription for test. I was called back a week later and was told hell no u DNT need it I was testing at 1200 ng/dl and 115 free. They said I had thick blood and to much of it and wanted to drain 2 pints. Anyway I was happy my gear was legit. My main reason for going

Thats great bro, but this particular area is for new members to post intros. I'm curious tho, who are they that wanted to kill you by draining two pints of your blood?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thats great bro, but this particular area is for new members to post intros. I'm curious tho, who are they that wanted to kill you by draining two pints of your blood?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
No shit!! 2 pints?

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back