• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

liquidmuscle1 and bostonpaul

are these guys the same person?

why would someone place the same affiliate link in their signatures to the Hidemyass site?
One of the probably shared it with the other I'm guessing. I've seen them online at the same time, if that means anything to you.

There is really no way of knowing... With tor and other things anybody can be anonymous.

Same IP, probably lovers.

Wait, they have the same IP? :thinking:

Pretty sure they are just friends....no way they are gay....well, chances are low anyway...

^^ is that cause they live by the motto that its not gay if you dont push back?

Same IP, probably lovers.
If they use the same proxy/IP blocker link (as basskiller mentioned) that'll explain why.

EDIT: D'Oh! Looks like GS mentioned that already.

Completely heterosexual I'm sure....

I only point that out because, in all honesty, it doesn't matter to me I like BP, and I think he has solid advice, and LM1 has treated me right for sure. So, I will off of what I have seen, not rumors and innuendo.

I only point that out because, in all honesty, it doesn't matter to me I like BP, and I think he has solid advice, and LM1 has treated me right for sure. So, I will off of what I have seen, not rumors and innuendo.

Hey Bro whats up with this? I asked bp to put that in his signature to help me out and he agreed. If I ve broken some rule let me know.
BP was helping rep here for me when LM1 first opened.
There are plenty of reps that have sponsor banners in there signature and no one accuses them of misconduct ?

Boy...you guys need more to keep you busy or what?

Thanks GS....

Hey Bro whats up with this? I asked bp to put that in his signature to help me out and he agreed. If I ve broken some rule let me know.
BP was helping rep here for me when LM1 first opened.
There are plenty of reps that have sponsor banners in there signature and no one accuses them of misconduct ?

Boy...you guys need more to keep you busy or what?

Thanks GS....

Bro, you just bumped a thread from August 25th, where I was defending you when people were saying you and BostonPaul were the same person. I don't think I am the one you want to be asking "what's up with this?"

Bro, you just bumped a thread from August 25th, where I was defending you when people were saying you and BostonPaul were the same person. I don't think I am the one you want to be asking "what's up with this?"

oH NO BRO THAT WAQS NOT MY ATTENTION.....i THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU SAID BRO DIDNT I?

Im just pissed that this is even allowed its a real security breach. No bro your more than cool with me

I was asking you as a friend Bro....I wish I had heard about this. They put BP in real danger here I cant belive it was allowed

oH NO BRO THAT WAQS NOT MY ATTENTION.....i THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU SAID BRO DIDNT I?

Im just pissed that this is even allowed its a real security breach. No bro your more than cool with me

Hah. OK I thought you were calling me out cause you had me quoted. I need to ease off the gear I guess. Much love, LM1.

Get Shredded!
Hah. OK I thought you were calling me out cause you had me quoted. I need to ease off the gear I guess. Much love, LM1.

Me too lol...doing 100mg prop eod + 150mg ultradex eod + proviron and var

I though Basskiller and I were cool but I guess not if he is putting my rep in danger like this
Unless he did this before I had the chance to convince him I made an honest mistake about that other thing

There is a perfectly good reason why we occasionally use the same ip addy...but im not putting any more my personal security info on the open board

also I didnt realize how old the thread was but it should be deleted imo. I am a source here and it doesnt seem right talking about ip addies on the open board

thats really none of bk business imo.

I though Basskiller and I were cool but I guess not if he is putting my rep in danger like this
Unless he did this before I had the chance to convince him I made an honest mistake about that other thing

There is a perfectly good reason why we occasionally use the same ip addy...but im not putting any more my personal security info on the open board

also I didnt realize how old the thread was but it should be deleted imo. I am a source here and it doesnt seem right talking about ip addies on the open board

Ultradex?

IP's are disabled on this site. Don't worry about it brother.

Not to bring up old matters but YOU were the one basically calling out basskiller in the first place. So he wasnt putting your rep "In danger", you were putting his reputation in danger by spreading rumors. And you bumped this old ass thread for no reason.

Basskiller also never saw your ip, heavy was the one who said you both had the same IP address. Basskiller just said it was odd you both used the same hidemyass link

Last edited:
Not to bring up old matters but YOU were the one basically calling out basskiller in the first place. So he wasnt putting your rep "In danger", you were putting his reputation in danger by spreading rumors. And you bumped this old ass thread for no reason.

Basskiller also never saw your ip, heavy was the one who said you both had the same IP address. Basskiller just said it was odd you both used the same hidemyass link

And it's about to get intense...get it jaja...

LM1/BP your rebuttal?

Back