• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Triptorelin + PCT

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used Triptorelin either as a stand alone or combined with a SERM for their PCT? I’ve been reading about it and I feel like it would be good to do 100mcg at the beginning of PCT and then run clomid/Nolvadex as usual... kind of like a really hard kickstart. I had a REALLY hard time recovering after my last cycle. It was my first time using tren and I was on test for nearly 5 months. I’ve been off for 8 1/2 months now and my levels are finally back close to baseline. I’m about to do another blast and I’m just trying to find something to help me recover quicker when I PCT if at all possible. Any input will be appreciated!

I have a solid amount of experience with Triptorelin

What I will say is this. Alot of people years back were under the impression that Triptorelin was all you needed for PCT. So they would do a shot or two and then that was it and assumed it would return their HTPA.

Now what I saw in patients and clients was that for several months indeed, the clients or patients labs would show a baseline or a returned HPTA. But then the crazy thing that happened in every patient that didn't use Clomid alongside it during PCT, was that they all crashed eventually. To a zero basically.

So we saw what I would call a false positive. It would appear the person had returned to natural test production and then suddenly their labs would show they were hypogonadal, aka the result was only temporary.

Is it suppressive? Does it have a super long bioavailability that keeps the users T levels spiked for even a few months?

These are all questions I have and I have never seen a study to prove why. There are people who swear Triptorelin is the end all and be all of PCT to this day, and they have no clue that months later they are gonna crash and burn.

So I am unsure if you should use it.

The tried and true method is Clomid. And of course Nolva alongside it works well. That is the old school 1990s edition that has always steadily worked.

All the other tricks along the way have failed. And to this day people think you can run HCG for a few months and be "recovered". LOL. They have no clue that HCG is actually used as HRT and spikes T levels and so the numbers you are seeing are not that you are recovered but rather that you are boosted up and the second you get off the HCG, you are gonna crash and burn and be hypogonadal.

Jumpstarting with a week or two of HCG is cool and then running your Clomid 3+ months.

In the Endo field I saw that a patients HPTA took anywhere from 2-12 months to return. This is not an opinion based statement.

Trip worked amazing for me the one time I used it. One dose is all it took to make a huge jump. I followed up with Nolva for 2 weeks after waiting two weeks after the Trip.

Last edited:
Back