PDA

View Full Version : VS JuicePal Sustanon

WesleyInman
10-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Might seem like I'm picking on JuicePal recently, but it's not true.

Many of my clients are running them and so I have to have only top items and I will always leave feedback for a brand whether good or not.

I have no affiliation with this brand.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/120948130_1290250324653216_6074095598025537505_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=IvXYSIoWkxUAX_ELI-J&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=c850e976de89244d75010dcfc856663e&oe=5FA4DECD
My client says the following after 8 weeks on the sustanon (these arent quotes bc I didn't write down what he said precisely but you get the gist)

Here is the formula on the label:

Prop 30mgs
PhenylProp 60mgs
Isocoproate 60mgs
Decoanate 100mgs

So let me give you guys that are new some feedback. Most of the "sustanon" is not really sustanon these days but rather blends of various esters. I have seen brands use 3-6 esters and call it Sustanon. That is not Sustanon.

Jpals Version is ACTUAL SUSTANON BLEND and dosed at 250mgs/mL. So let me give Kudos to them bc much "sustanon" is a shitshow. I have to give them a pat on the back for following and copying the Identical formula to true sustanon.

The Inventor is Organon. Organon is the GOLD standard in Sustanon.
https://buysteroids-online.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Sustanon250.jpg

As you can see though these are ampoules, the formula is an exact match.

The color difference between Jpals and Organons is simply oil.

Now here is my clients review:

-Stated that ordering was easy and t/a was fast
-Packaging seems professional
-Stated that he is very happy with the product-
-Stated that he is using 250mgs 3x per week
-Stated that the stopper is clear and easy to penetrate
-Stated that the oil is very smooth and is clear and he is using a 23g to shoot and its simple (He does not know what it is, I can't just guess but it almost looks like MCT oil to me, super super thin) Maybe Jpal can confirm?
-Stated that out of 24 injections, he only had PIP once and that was a glute shot that didn't swell or bother him badly, he had some mild pain for about 24hrs in it
-Stated that he has seen changes to his physique. His aggression levels, strength and libido have all increased
-Stated that he has had very oily skin, a tiny bit of acne, and additional sweating during a session
-Stated that he has not increased his diet/calories but is up about 6-8lbs which fluctuates daily. (I have him in a slight deficit with increased protein % and lowered carbs and fats, this is not a bulker)

My feedback

Client is very happy overall with his result and has also hired me for an additional time period (I do not supply him with any of his gear, he gets it hiimself, lets make that very clear)

The cool thing for me is when I make a referral and people are happy, people tend to spend more money on my OTC suppz at my store
www.GYMnTONIC.com (http://www.GYMnTONIC.com) (shameless but deserved plug)

Oh yeah one of the items I have him on is my Creatine HCL. If you arent using this on cycle, you are missing out. Its dirt cheap and has less water retention then Mono. All the positives like ATP, and endurance, energy etc. We also used creatine in the hospital for moods, it has anti depressant effects. Google it if you think I am wrong. PubMed.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/creatine-hcl-100grams-by-raw-dynamix/

Other then that I have him on Proviron, liver support. We use some ARIM (i prefer EXEM) as needed but we try and skate minus an AI.

So the final review I am giving this product is an A+

I have not seen his labs, nor a lab test, nor do I need to. After 24 years I know what's what.

And I used Organon Sust for probably 10 years. 2000-2010 I had great access to it. So this makes me happy to know this is a solid option and true SUSTANON. Excellent news.

I don't know any other brands that have true Sust on this forum right now, so I have no hesitation to recommend this brand based on all that I have seen.

Hope you guys enjoy my review and again please support forum sponsors if and when you can :) Especially my store and WES15 LOL

Thanks Jpal for taking care of my guys.

Frankdoz
10-08-2020, 01:06 PM
How much sust per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obscured78
10-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Those Organon amps made me drool. Only brand of sustanon I ever used. Wish still available. Anyhow, currently waiting on an order of sustanon from JP. Been a very long time since Iíve used sust.

Frankdoz
10-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Us-domestic has them

Frankdoz
10-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Oh wait aspen nvm or omnadren

Obscured78
10-08-2020, 01:28 PM
I was about to say if they do they aint real and I would cross them off the list of potential sources I'd use

Craig Bryan
10-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Great to know since I'm using it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
10-08-2020, 02:50 PM
Aspen owns the rights to Sustanon 250[emoji2401] and Deca Durabolin[emoji2401] . They acquired from Oss
Organon in 2016. Arachis oil is the difference which is pharmaceutical grade peanut oil.
Same oil in Deca Durabolin and Negma Parabolan. (Color difference is a non factor)
Now I am gonna have to try jpal
Sust[emoji122][emoji123]

Max