• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why?!?!?!

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why is ordering from this lab so difficult? Don't understand why for the last 2 years I've been trying and just cannot get through. I mean... Email after email. I get quick, in incomplete responses back but between email, I'm left literally waiting anywhere from 48hrs to 96hrs PER each email sent. I eventually get frustrated and end up just not ordering.

How are you guys able to place an order so easily and quickly and I cannot?

Last edited:
I've never ordered from them I'm still new to here but could be your email provider your using, some encrypted email providers are just a pain going thru to one another ive seen folks have issues in the past with this. The supplier could just be super swamped or have soo many to go thru they overlook some. Gotta remember some folks just bang sponsors constant for shipping updates when its unnecessary at times. Then there's the just plain bad service some have it some don't, hopefully they pull thru for you bud.

Simmer down. Where are you sending your requests? Are you using a secure email?

Emails are answered promptly. A simple pm would have helped instead of this post.

If you have been trying for 2 years to order and get zero responses then there may be more to the story. It could be you have burned a bridge. I find this post very odd.

Why is ordering from this lab so difficult? Don't understand why for the last 2 years I've been trying and just cannot get through. I mean... Email after email. I get quick, in incomplete responses back but between email, I'm left literally waiting anywhere from 48hrs to 96hrs PER each email sent. I eventually get frustrated and end up just not ordering.

Last edited:
There is no issue here my friend.

QUOTE=weazel;1759655]I've never ordered from them I'm still new to here but could be your email provider your using, some encrypted email providers are just a pain going thru to one another ive seen folks have issues in the past with this. The supplier could just be super swamped or have soo many to go thru they overlook some. Gotta remember some folks just bang sponsors constant for shipping updates when its unnecessary at times. Then there's the just plain bad service some have it some don't, hopefully they pull thru for you bud.[/QUOTE]

I'm not speaking for GC here at all, just my own observation, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because you're extremely difficult. Plus you are always saying that the products you get are bunk. You're probably a liability because you're a loose cannon. If I were a sponsor on here, I wouldn't want the money bad enough to do business with you.

That's my two cents. Lol. GC has always been great for me, 100% of the time.

I'm not speaking for GC here at all, just my own observation, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because you're extremely difficult. Plus you are always saying that the products you get are bunk. You're probably a liability because you're a loose cannon. If I were a sponsor on here, I wouldn't want the money bad enough to do business with you.

Absolutely agree

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Been buying exclusively from GC for damn nearly 2 years and I’ve never 1 time had any issues ever...

Gear is top notch
Customer service is top notch
GC is top notch
Ldog is top notch

Shit I think I need to place another order next pay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what happens when you bash quality gear and quality labs that sell that gear. all relationships work two ways...

IML Gear Cream!

Well said...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

wtf is this guy on, ive dealt with GC for years now and never had an issue. first negative comment ive seen which means youre the problem buddy, your post reminds me to order again

I've never had a communication issue . What I've had is top notch gear, service and respect.

Maybe read the response times that are listed in the sticky that is specifically about that???

I've answered both your pm's and your email in less than 24 hours so I don't know what you are talking about.

I'm late to the party, but put this NYDE guy on a do not respond list. He is batshit crazy and has posted so much shit over the years it's not even funny.

NYDE, get the fuck out of here with trying to bash GC. Lunatic fringe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’ve ordered numerous times from GC with zero issues. I’m also a reasonable human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back