• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weight loss support/appetite suppressant

xctrail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone heard of Phentermine as a appetite suppressant for weight loss? I've been hearing people talk and some say it works great for them. Anyone?:thinking:

Definitely. Lots of people use it with great success. I personally prefer other things. Do you homework before adding a stimulant to your cycle

Thanks. Yeah it's for my girlfriend but what other things do you recommend. Clenbuterol?

Phentermine is ridiculous... I personally prefer it to Clen... but as GSR stated, research the heck out of stims before adding them to your regimen.

The mental effect is of a stim is so crucial for me, so thernogenics don't work, and I almost always need a dopamine/ norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. ADHD medication ftw. Major strength increases for me as well. Stem of choice right now is the cleanest I've ever used - dextroamphetamine. I'm prescribed

Thanks for the help fellas!

Back