• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cutting up before or after bulking cycle??

newb07

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I am new to the site and I need help with a few things.
im 19 years old
weigh 164lbs
5'9
I was wondering if i should bulk up using anadrol and test e 250 before or after I take winstrol (stanazolol)?? Also I am rather skinny but I have (man boobs) still, I used to be fat and I never lost the chest. What should I do?? someone please help

You don't need gear at 19, you need food (or less but clean food to lose weight.)

Diet, weights, cardio, repeat...

Plus you need to do a lot more research before jumping on gear.

Personally I have always bulked before cutting. I like the test e and anadrol before taking the winstrol and have had awesome results with that combo. That is the first cycle I ever did, and know a couple of guys who have done the same and had great results as well. just my 2 cents.

I will second what nocode said as well... 19 years old and thinking about juicin up... Didn't even cross my mind at that age. Still have plenty of natural test in the body and raging hormones. Just hit the gym hard man and stay to a strict diet and you can gain mass, strength and tighten up those loose areas.... But we are stubborn creatures, no matter what anyone tells us we are gonna do it regardless if we want to.

Back