• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

10 panel urine drug screen

acwilson

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to take 10 panel urine drug screens for the next year and will be taking different substances such as Masteron, Test Cyp, Winstrol injectable and pills, Test Enanthate and Clomid pills.... Will any of this show up on a urine screen, I am wanting to be extremely cautious and not have any issues so please let me know if any of this will show up. Thanks!!

The Multi drug Test 10 Panel drug test is an all inclusive, point of use screening test for quick detection of Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (M-AMP), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Methadone (MTD), Opiates (OPI), Phencyclidine (PCP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZD) and Oxycodone (OXY) in human urine. It is quite easy to use and can be done by simply following directions contained in the kit. The test kit pouch should only be opened prior to testing and appropriate care should be taken not to touch the absorbent strips to eliminate the risk of polluting them that may cause unreliable results. Results can be read 3 to 8 minutes after the addition of sample specimen.
So the answer is no it doesn't test for gear.

Thanks jas. This is helpful since I'm paranoid as can be about it. I've been scared to death to start anything for months because of this.

Unless the gear is contaminated with any of the drugs that jas listed, you won't test positive for anything.

The Multi drug Test 10 Panel drug test is an all inclusive, point of use screening test for quick detection of Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (M-AMP), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Methadone (MTD), Opiates (OPI), Phencyclidine (PCP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZD) and Oxycodone (OXY) in human urine. It is quite easy to use and can be done by simply following directions contained in the kit. The test kit pouch should only be opened prior to testing and appropriate care should be taken not to touch the absorbent strips to eliminate the risk of polluting them that may cause unreliable results. Results can be read 3 to 8 minutes after the addition of sample specimen.
So the answer is no it doesn't test for gear.
He nailed it right there

Back