PDA

View Full Version : Gym etiquette for idiots

AR-15
10-02-2020, 11:08 AM
1.) Put your fucking weights back and put them in the proper order on the racks. Nobody wants to pick up after your lazy asses!!!!

2.) Clean the equipment you just used!!! This is standard protocol even before everyone got crazy with the Covid Shit!!! Donít be a disrespectful piece of shit!!!

3.) If you want to socialize go to a spot designated for socializing ESPECIALLY if you see someone bleeding PURPLE!!!(That would be me!!!) Just move the fuck out of the way. Unless your hitting on a hot chic then I understand and will wait.

4.) Use deodorant!!! Donít care how hard your working out!! Thereís no reason to stink!!!

5.) Dont bounce around when gym is packed!!! There are people at the gym that take it seriously so try and respect them. Get your work done and move on!!!!

6.) Respect your elders!!! Donít EVER disrespect someone of an older age that is there working hard PERIOD!!!

7.) Donít flex in the mirror if there are others working out. Itís embarrassing to you and others!!! Just donít do it on the main floor. If you want to pose or stare at yourself go to the locker room. They have mirrors there.

Sorry had to vent!!!! I experienced all this today and I was ready to tear someoneís arm off and give it back in a few days when they learned how to act.

Augustine5I
10-02-2020, 11:59 AM
And don't blast jungle music on your iphone...not interested in that shit or how gangsta you think you are...

MindlessWork
10-02-2020, 12:38 PM
9) Don't hog the equipment!!! Let others work in with you, especially when gym is crowded.
10) If someone is struggling, help if you can.
11) Unload your bars and machines when done, unless the next person is OK with what you left. I can't quite tell how many times I see females struggling to unload a leg press machine some lazy prick left.

AR-15
10-04-2020, 07:13 AM
12.) Take whatever attachment off the cables, clean, and return to the attachment rack. One it keeps the gym neat and tidy and two it lets everyone else know that machine is now open. This way polite people like myself donít need to walk around and waste my time asking everyone around that machine if they are using it!!!

13.) Please Please Please donít throw your weights down to the ground with a huge grunt so everyone in the gym is forced to look at you!!! Chances are if you have to do that you are a huge Cunt anyway so save yourself a little embarrassment and act like youíve done that weight before. Iím a super polite person but this move right there will make me approach you and I will let you know it just pissed me off. Nothingís worse than an attention whore when Iím focused on my workout!!!!!

AR-15
10-04-2020, 07:16 AM
Again let me clarify. My rules are meant for mostly normal people. Hot chics, slow adults and older people need not adhere to the rules. They are special in my humble opinion.

ghostman2020
10-14-2020, 04:59 AM
Most important. "STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY"! :banghead:

Swolewelder
10-14-2020, 05:51 AM
12.) Take whatever attachment off the cables, clean, and return to the attachment rack. One it keeps the gym neat and tidy and two it lets everyone else know that machine is now open. This way polite people like myself donít need to walk around and waste my time asking everyone around that machine if they are using it!!!

13.) Please Please Please donít throw your weights down to the ground with a huge grunt so everyone in the gym is forced to look at you!!! Chances are if you have to do that you are a huge Cunt anyway so save yourself a little embarrassment and act like youíve done that weight before. Iím a super polite person but this move right there will make me approach you and I will let you know it just pissed me off. Nothingís worse than an attention whore when Iím focused on my workout!!!!!

#13 is facts dude. I deal with that shit literally everyday. Very fucking annoying.

MindlessWork
10-14-2020, 06:48 AM
Most important. "STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY"! :banghead:
Yep, it's MY set NOT yours so stay out of my face!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Again let me clarify. My rules are meant for mostly normal people. Hot chics, slow adults and older people need not adhere to the rules. They are special in my humble opinion.
Ohh yes how activity stops when a hot female walks into the weight area, with all eyes locked on her!!!

AR-15
10-14-2020, 07:45 PM
14.) Wear shoes while working out. Iím not sure if itís just me cause I absolutely hate feet but wtf is it with these guys that insist on wearing flip flops while working out? I mean who the fuck wants to see some guy walking around the gym with his ugly ass dirty add toes flopping around. Ok even if you take away the fact that most guys donít know how to take proper care of their feet and they look like claws rather than nails. Donít they realize they are dragging their toes across dirt and spit and all kinds of germs on a gym floor? Fucking disgusting if ya ask me.

Milford King
10-15-2020, 02:37 AM
Having a home gym allows one to lift naked. Itís way for primal and you get better gainz. Youíre not squatting deep enough until your nuts touch the floor at the bottom of the squat. Youíre running bunk gear or are too old to lift if your nuts hit the floor at the top of the squat.

its a great way to find out if your doing it right.

just fyi

HFO3
10-15-2020, 04:15 AM
@milf The unspoken rule is youíre 20%stronger when either she or you are naked, thatís another way to get MORE gainz ďIntensityĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR-15
10-15-2020, 04:28 AM
Thank You once again MK. Now I have this wonderful mental pic of some old man wearing flip flops doing squats with his low hangers dragging all over the floor!!! Wtf!!!!!

HFO3
10-15-2020, 04:30 AM
Get your mind under control my man. Milf isnít middle aged and he wears slides with socks
Haha

Milford King
10-15-2020, 04:58 AM
Iím pretty much middle age. I plan on retiring at 65 so Iíll prolly die right then... which makes me almost exactly middle aged lol

and I wear crocs with socks

AR-15
10-15-2020, 05:04 AM
Iím pretty much middle age. I plan on retiring at 65 so Iíll prolly die right then... which makes me almost exactly middle aged lol

and I wear crocs with socks

For the record I wasnít thinking of you as the old guy. I was thinking more in the lines of Coach!!!! Lol

MindlessWork
10-15-2020, 05:29 AM
14.) Wear shoes while working out. Iím not sure if itís just me cause I absolutely hate feet but wtf is it with these guys that insist on wearing flip flops while working out? I mean who the fuck wants to see some guy walking around the gym with his ugly ass dirty add toes flopping around. Ok even if you take away the fact that most guys donít know how to take proper care of their feet and they look like claws rather than nails. Donít they realize they are dragging their toes across dirt and spit and all kinds of germs on a gym floor? Fucking disgusting if ya ask me.
The guys who also wear those Vibrams thinking they are cute but heck no, lol.

Milford King
10-15-2020, 05:31 AM
For the record I wasnít thinking of you as the old guy. I was thinking more in the lines of Coach!!!! Lol

lolz

bro I gotta ask a totally unrelated question real quick.... what is your background Discipline when you were fighting? Just curious.... I used to wrestle and took very little ju-jitsu and competed in an amateur boxing circuit when I was just out of high school.

i remember going to so cal with a buddy who wanted to compete in grappling tourneys. It was fun and we did decent..... until a bus full of marines came out... buddy got choked out real quick and I decided to hang out with half naked chics on the beach for the rest of the week. Lol

just wondering what your fighting style is/was....

sorry bout crashing your thread....

THEJOKER
10-15-2020, 05:47 AM
Maybe itís me, but the guys that come on with matching BB style clothes and shoes. Like red shorts and shirt, black cap with black BB shoes or what we they are. That shit is lame. At least I think so.

HFO3
10-15-2020, 05:49 AM
Maybe itís me, but the guys that come on with matching BB style clothes and shoes. Like red shorts and shirt, black cap with black BB shoes or what we they are. That shit is lame. At least I think so.

Yeah these guys give me a good chuckle too, so do the hair bun samurais

AR-15
10-15-2020, 05:50 AM
lolz

bro I gotta ask a totally unrelated question real quick.... what is your background Discipline when you were fighting? Just curious.... I used to wrestle and took very little ju-jitsu and competed in an amateur boxing circuit when I was just out of high school.

i remember going to so cal with a buddy who wanted to compete in grappling tourneys. It was fun and we did decent..... until a bus full of marines came out... buddy got choked out real quick and I decided to hang out with half naked chics on the beach for the rest of the week. Lol

just wondering what your fighting style is/was....

sorry bout crashing your thread....

Its all good brother. Itís just a thread. Besides itís ASF. I havenít even here super long like some of you guys but been here long enough to know that 95% of threads donít end up looking anything close to how they started. Lol Anyway I started out with just basic Judo and boxing. Then when I started getting good and realized I wanted to fight for real I went full on with Jujitsu. Thats what really put me on the map because it matched up with my skill set and body type at the time. I was a gumby for sure.

HFO3
10-15-2020, 06:29 AM

lol, speaking of old guys, what ever happened to protard? anyone know? he was entertaining asf

Milford King
10-15-2020, 06:42 AM
lol, speaking of old guys, what ever happened to protard? anyone know? he was entertaining asf

tip dip got the best of him.... Iím afraid something bad happened to that guy. I liked him tho. He didnít get the credit he deserved... he made good points lol

MindlessWork
10-15-2020, 06:52 AM
Hope he finally got his pro card lol.

HFO3
10-15-2020, 07:21 AM
tip dip got the best of him.... Iím afraid something bad happened to that guy. I liked him tho. He didnít get the credit he deserved... he made good points lol

I liked him too, he was funny, harmless and entertaining, his round house kicks in his karate video were priceless lmao! His philosophy on love and relationships was lol funny as fuck. The irony is for his age he is jacked more than most guys who post photos here, even some of the now competitors Ive seen are not much different in muscle development and have about the same lbm except he was about 60 ... I think. RIP to protard hahaha

MindlessWork
10-15-2020, 08:15 AM
Frankly speaking I do hope nothing bad happened to Procard aka ProTard. His posts were funny as fuck and people trolled him all the time. As for his physique he looked darn good for 60+ so he's been in the game a good while.

lifter916
10-15-2020, 08:29 AM

and I wear crocs with socksExcellenthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201015/e9fb8f407bc337e52a24832c9d11c87d.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Rot-Iron66
10-15-2020, 09:16 AM
No shadow boxing in a barbell gym, you look like an absolute douche-bag.

Milford King
10-15-2020, 09:18 AM
No shadow boxing in a barbell gym, you look like an absolute douche-bag.

Haha I love those guys.... I ask them how long theyíve been off there medication ....

HFO3
10-15-2020, 09:19 AM
shadow boxing in a barbell gym, .

hahaha Thisss.

Rot-Iron66
10-15-2020, 10:41 AM
Last gym I was at, some skinny but kinda muscular guy, kept giving me the evil eye for some reason, following me around the gym, throwing air punches in the mirror near me. (You know the kind).
Not sure why singled out, I'm guessing he did it to whoever had more muscle than him Im guessing, to show he'd kick my ass or something? I found it very odd. :thumbsdown:

MindlessWork
10-15-2020, 10:56 AM
Last gym I was at, some skinny but kinda muscular guy, kept giving me the evil eye for some reason, following me around the gym, throwing air punches in the mirror near me. (You know the kind).
Not sure why singled out, I'm guessing he did it to whoever had more muscle than him Im guessing, to show he'd kick my ass or something? I found it very odd. :thumbsdown:
Maybe that guy actually admired you?

AR-15
10-16-2020, 12:19 PM

Iíd definitely say he was sizing you up for one reason or another. Lol I hate to admit this but in the gyms Iíve been hit on and ask out by way more guys than girls. Itís kinda a running joke with me and the Mrs. on who will get hit on first by a dude. Me or her. I use to get all offended and shit but now I just take it as a compliment and move on. Lol

Catman2020
10-18-2020, 06:28 AM
I kind of prefer throwing my weights and screaming lets everyone around know Iím an alpha male. When i get tired on most exercises ill go down in weight so i can launch them through the air further than last time. Also always wear a butt plug to help posture. When im in the zone you better stay back or youíll get hurt. I take lifting things up and putting them down very serious.

Brutus6688
10-21-2020, 09:45 AM
Why is it the loudest most obnoxious guys trying to get attention in the gym are the ones who look like they are training for a hotdog eating contest!! They always look like they have never seen the fucking inside of a gym.

Milford King
10-21-2020, 09:49 AM
I kind of prefer throwing my weights and screaming lets everyone around know Iím an alpha male. When i get tired on most exercises ill go down in weight so i can launch them through the air further than last time. Also always wear a butt plug to help posture. When im in the zone you better stay back or youíll get hurt. I take lifting things up and putting them down very serious.

totes agree !!

I head-butt dumbbells as part of my warm up.

usually I get the whole weight room to myself after that..

lifter6973
10-21-2020, 10:48 AM
can you imagine what these fucks sound like when they bust a nut on their boyfriend. Faggots I say.....

Why is it the loudest most obnoxious guys trying to get attention in the gym are the ones who look like they are training for a hotdog eating contest!! They always look like they have never seen the fucking inside of a gym.

AR-15
11-04-2020, 03:46 PM
15.) Respect personal space. I will be the first to admit I donít like talking to people I donít know. Mmmm. Actually I donít like talking to anyone. However I am very respectful to everyone I meet. At least at first. So Iím always polite and engage with small talk if approached but some of these mother fuckers make it super hard to be nice. I mean itís bad enough I donít want to talk to them but then next thing ya know they are right up in your face talking loud like your deaf and spit flying everywhere. The whole time Iím just thinking please back the fuck up and talk if you have to talk. Why do they have to be so close? Why? Why? Why?

stephenkelly
11-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Dam Bro absolutely spot on with this one....

If only everyone had this list.. lmao

Most of this is common fucking sense which a lot of people donít have.

Anyway good post