• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster td

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big thanks to Monster.... First TD was flawless. Can't wait to try out this GOLD Line Sustanon

Attachments

• TD Pic.jpg
    TD Pic.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 64
Nice score bro can't wait to try the gold sus my self

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

It’s beautiful! Thanks for the TD thread bro. You know monster has your back if you need anything. Anything at all. Please do let me know how it goes for you. Lots of hormone in there, a little goes a long ways.

we appreciate you bro.

It’s beautiful! Thanks for the TD thread bro. You know monster has your back if you need anything. Anything at all. Please do let me know how it goes for you. Lots of hormone in there, a little goes a long ways.

we appreciate you bro.

Yea Triple.... I'm probably not gonna pop the tops for a few weeks yet. I'm running a blend right now and plan to use the Gold line afterwards. Like you said, a little bit will go a long ways.

I'm a bit concerned about the PIP.... any feedback on that from you or anyone that has used it before??

Yea Triple.... I'm probably not gonna pop the tops for a few weeks yet. I'm running a blend right now and plan to use the Gold line afterwards. Like you said, a little bit will go a long ways.

I'm a bit concerned about the PIP.... any feedback on that from you or anyone that has used it before??
Heavyiron, admin here ran the gold sust not long ago. He reported pretty mild pip, easy to deal with considering the mg per ml. I would give you an honest 1 out of 5 people that report slight pip. I don’t think anyone has ever said it’s unbearable.

come to think of it, frank zazz ran some not long ago and reported no pip also. I don’t think you will have a problem at all, but do keep me posted please.

Heavyiron, admin here ran the gold sust not long ago. He reported pretty mild pip, easy to deal with considering the mg per ml. I would give you an honest 1 out of 5 people that report slight pip. I don’t think anyone has ever said it’s unbearable.

come to think of it, frank zazz ran some not long ago and reported no pip also. I don’t think you will have a problem at all, but do keep me posted please.

Right on bro.... I plan to pin .5 ml three times per week for a total of 750/wk. So I'm hoping the .5 at a time will help reduce the pip if any. But I will keep everyone posted on it once I get started with it.

Back