• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test & clenbuterol cycle

samlemon

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
Age 24
height 5'11
weight 178 LBS
healthy & work out 5 days a week
been working out for a while now also

hello everyone;

after serious thinking I have decided I want to do a cycle for the first time. Test (injection) & clenbuterol (oral) cycle.

my questions are what type of test should I get? test E? how many times a week should I inject myself? once a week? twice a week? every other day? and for how long? a month? 2 months?

and same goes to clenbuterol, how many times do I take it for? a month ? 2 months?

sorry for being a complete noob here but I rather ask and be safe rather to be sorry

also if I take test by itself, will it be effective?

any recommendations? that you so much for your time

Welcome aboard samlemon! Also, you'll get more responses to questions about your cylce by posting question in the Anabolic Steroid section of the forum. In that section there are also some "stickies" that you can read pertaining to your 1st cylce.

Stats:
Age 24
height 5'11
weight 178 LBS
healthy & work out 5 days a week
been working out for a while now also

hello everyone;

after serious thinking I have decided I want to do a cycle for the first time. Test (injection) & clenbuterol (oral) cycle.

my questions are what type of test should I get? test E? how many times a week should I inject myself? once a week? twice a week? every other day? and for how long? a month? 2 months?

and same goes to clenbuterol, how many times do I take it for? a month ? 2 months?

sorry for being a complete noob here but I rather ask and be safe rather to be sorry

also if I take test by itself, will it be effective?

any recommendations? that you so much for your time

Hey bro. Depends on what you want to achieve? bulking, lean size, strength, endurance etc.. Also can I ask why are you opting for Clen? If it's your first cycle and you don't have issues with holding water and weight then maybe go for something like sustanon or cyp, or if you're worried about water; prop and tren is a good one.

Welcome to ASF bro

Welcome and kudos for searching the info here. 24 is young to be starting aas. Im not telling you what to do, but I would encourage you to max out naturally and then add the gear. Just an opinion and good luck-there's a ton of great info on this board. JL

Wlcome to the board samlemon. The anabolic steroid section will have all you need to know.
Please read stickys first as this will help you in your search for knowledge.
Best wishes and good luck.

Welcome......
Stick around, read a bit, and post in the steroid section for some solid input.
Again Welcome...

Welcome on board

Back