PDA

View Full Version : GearPro October 2020 Deals!!!

GearProRep
10-01-2020, 04:01 PM
**** GEARPRO'S OCTOBER 2020 FALL SALE! HURRY, SALE ENDS OCTOBER 31st****

Note: T3 & T4 are Back in Stock!!

FOR A LIST & INFO: Gearpro@Securenym.net

--------------------- CHECK OUT THESE 3 OCTOBER DEALS:
-----------------------

DEAL #1:
BUY 5 ITEMS, GET 1 ADDITIONAL ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE (6 TOTAL)
BUY 10 ITEMS, GET 3 ADDITIONAL ITEMS OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE (13 TOTAL)
-Free item must be the least expensive item in the order. In other
words, you cant buy 5 HCG and get a free Anavar.
__________________________________________________ ___________________
DEAL #2:
1 FREE Vial of Test Cypionate, Enanthate, or Propionate
on all orders just for using BITCOIN instead of Western Union to pay!
__________________________________________________ ___________________
DEAL #3:
REFERRAL PROGRAM -EARN $100 FOR EACH FRIEND YOU REFER!
Get a $100 credit towards your next order for each legitimate, new
paying customer you refer!
- Referrals are for new, first-time customers that place a paid order.
- Refer as many as you like.
- To get the credit, Referrals must mention your email when they order.
- It's your responsibility to help keep track of the referrals.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GearPro offers a HUGE SELECTION of PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE gear with
LIGHTING-FAST SERVICE!

FOR A LIST & INFO: Gearpro@Securenym.net

Mjjh20
10-16-2020, 11:15 AM
Anyone try this stuff out and have any bloods?

AR-15
10-16-2020, 01:19 PM
Anyone try this stuff out and have any bloods?

Brother Iíve used Biotech products and Gearpro dozens of times in probably a decade. The products and service are A+. Thereís only two or three Sponsors and products I would put my name on and fortunately two of them are here at ASF. Gearpro obviously being one of them.

Ive never ran bloods while on Biotech products but I can tell you that on at least one other board there have been a bunch of Jano tests ran on their gear. Both orals and injectables. All the products that were tested were either perfect or a hair above. The tests were also supplied by random members of that board not by Gearpro or any other sponsors selling Biotech.

The only complaint I see every once in awhile is about his prices being a little higher than what you see UG labs charging. IMO if you use one or two of his monthly deals and combine that with knowing your getting exactly what your paying for itís the same price. Personally Iíd much rather pay an extra $10 a bottle for the piece of mind you get. Especially these days.

Also just so you know I have nothing to do with Gearpro. I just know I have had nothing but good experiences with GP.

Mjjh20
10-28-2020, 07:48 AM
Brother Iíve used Biotech products and Gearpro dozens of times in probably a decade. The products and service are A+. Thereís only two or three Sponsors and products I would put my name on and fortunately two of them are here at ASF. Gearpro obviously being one of them.

Ive never ran bloods while on Biotech products but I can tell you that on at least one other board there have been a bunch of Jano tests ran on their gear. Both orals and injectables. All the products that were tested were either perfect or a hair above. The tests were also supplied by random members of that board not by Gearpro or any other sponsors selling Biotech.

The only complaint I see every once in awhile is about his prices being a little higher than what you see UG labs charging. IMO if you use one or two of his monthly deals and combine that with knowing your getting exactly what your paying for itís the same price. Personally Iíd much rather pay an extra $10 a bottle for the piece of mind you get. Especially these days.

Also just so you know I have nothing to do with Gearpro. I just know I have had nothing but good experiences with GP.
I got ya thanks