• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test & clenbuterol cycle

samlemon

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
Age 24
height 5'11
weight 178 LBS
healthy & work out 5 days a week
been working out for a while now also

hello everyone;

after serious thinking I have decided I want to do a cycle for the first time. Test (injection) & clenbuterol (oral) cycle.

my questions are what type of test should I get? test E? how many times a week should I inject myself? once a week? twice a week? every other day? and for how long? a month? 2 months?

and same goes to clenbuterol, how many times do I take it for? a month ? 2 months?

sorry for being a complete noob here but I rather ask and be safe rather to be sorry

also if I take test by itself, will it be effective?

any recommendations? that you so much for your time

Just do clen and diet properly. With your height and weight I'm gonna assume you're around 14~16%body fat? After you reach 10% or lower start doing more research on gear :)

Just do clen and diet properly. With your height and weight I'm gonna assume you're around 14~16%body fat? After you reach 10% or lower start doing more research on gear :)

I like the sound of what Korean said.Diet down the bodyfat to a lower percentage. The more bodyfat you have, the more active the aromatase enzyme will be, which is not a good thing. Can anyone say bitch tits? Or at least getting all teary eyed the next time you watch a chick flick...

Could 14-15% BF be a significant enough difference to require you to use more anastrozole (which I do)? This may explain my higher than average AI use (2.5 3 MG per week) on 180MG Test C and 100 IU of HCG.

Could 14-15% BF be a significant enough difference to require you to use more anastrozole (which I do)? This may explain my higher than average AI use (2.5 3 MG per week) on 180MG Test C and 100 IU of HCG.
I would guess most guys on cycles are in your bf% range. I thought you said your E2 was to low in your thread. Am I wrong? Did your doc put you on that dose?

I just reread your thread and you said your e2&e3 was to low. You should lower your arimidex dose and retest your estrogen levels until you get them in correct range.

I just reread your thread and you said your e2&e3 was to low. You should lower your arimidex dose and retest your estrogen levels until you get them in correct range.

jas, I am running labs in the morning and will adjust based on results. I agree on adjusting and will get it dialed in soon I hope.

IML Gear Cream!
you dont seem such a big bloke at 178 pounds at 5ft 11" i wouldnt recomenned clen, maybe a test only cycle 500mg per week with obv pct you can still be ripped without the use of clen, maybe just stick to a good diet and hard workouts and lots of protein. hope you luck anyhow

Back