• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MY MAN..... Red Bird

sounds super gay but yeah RB seems pretty solid here so far
Was that an intentional pun?

Why so mean lately? Someone pee in your cheerios? No, but for real... You OK man?!? I'm concerned and not gay, but that doesn't matter.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

wasn't trying to be mean- just foolin about- I didnt know I was coming off as mean lately :( I mean I know one clown is a big fan now but that dude appears to have issues
Was that an intentional pun?

Why so mean lately? Someone pee in your cheerios? No, but for real... You OK man?!? I'm concerned and not gay, but that doesn't matter.

wasn't trying to be mean- just foolin about- I didnt know I was coming off as mean lately :( I mean I know one clown is a big fan now but that dude appears to have issues

Yea bro your posts haven’t really been all that constructive lately. Your a knowledgeable guy and I feel like you could contribute a lot more useful stuff than most of the stuff you have posted lately. We all get bored sometimes man but damn.

Hey it's all in good fun......lol! Hey lifter6973, it's all good bro, sometimes things get away from ya.

Glad you're ok bro.
Let me know if you need anything.

My Man, The Myth.......He came through with flying colors once again and its so fast I think he lives next door.....:twothumbs:

Back