• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Online Supplier! NapsGear.net

antdiesel89

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Naps is by far the best/most trusted online supplier I have ever came across. I've been a repeat customer of naps for over 6yrs and its all legit. the packaging is discreet and the ship/receive timing is amazing. they are always helpful with answering your questions on tracking information or any of the products by contacting there online support which seems to always be available when I need help with something . Prices are great and the brands are exactly what people look for when it comes to good gear. Naps has treated me and all my friends ive sent their way very good all these years.. I would never try another site, they are top notch.

Used them once. My order took 8 WEEKS to arrive. Never again

Naps was the reason why I used to plan my cycles a 6 months to a year ahead of time! Just saying!

They have good prods. But shipping, shit my 93 yr old gram moves faster

Great first post

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Naps shipping problems were like 2 years ago. They fixed that and made good on every customer. Heck, I got my all my orders on time but they re-shipped the one I already got during that time period that they were fixing things. That was the most awesome present I ever got! I shows that they care about their business and put the customer first.

I'm sure there are still isolated shipping problems...it international so what do you expect? Getting delayed in customs is not their fault, on top of it coming from halfway around the world. All my orders in the past year have arrived super fast, almost (and in some instances) as fast as my domestic providers.

LMFAO at this thread and the OP

ordered once..6 months ago..took my money..still no product..no seizure letter..multiple attempts to contact them with no luck..i do not recommend

I have put in over 15 orders in the past couple years with naps, and I have never had any issues. The shipping is fast, and they conceal the product very well. On average from the time I place the order from the time I arrives at my house, its usually 7 to 10 business days tops. Considering how far it travels, that's not half bad. The other reason I do business with naps is the quality of there products. Some are better than others just like any site, but they are all 100 percent legit. I know this because I always order Geneza pharma and you can look up the authenticity through the GP website, and every time it comes up authentic. I have always had great results with all of there products. Another plus for naps is there customer service. I have never waited longer than one business day for a reply when I have a question about anything. They are very honest and will do anything to make you feel satisfied with there products, and service. I would highly recommend napsgear.net to anyone who is looking to save money, time, and frustration. I have used other sites in the past and nothing compares to the price, quality, and service.

I have put in over 15 orders in the past couple years with naps, and I have never had any issues. The shipping is fast, and they conceal the product very well. On average from the time I place the order from the time I arrives at my house, its usually 7 to 10 business days tops. Considering how far it travels, that's not half bad. The other reason I do business with naps is the quality of there products. Some are better than others just like any site, but they are all 100 percent legit. I know this because I always order Geneza pharma and you can look up the authenticity through the GP website, and every time it comes up authentic. I have always had great results with all of there products. Another plus for naps is there customer service. I have never waited longer than one business day for a reply when I have a question about anything. They are very honest and will do anything to make you feel satisfied with there products, and service. I would highly recommend napsgear.net to anyone who is looking to save money, time, and frustration. I have used other sites in the past and nothing compares to the price, quality, and service.

You sound like you are related to the OP. Are you guys cousins? Great 1st post.

Well that seems credible for a first post..... negged

I hear ya brotha! Everybody else is thinking it, u were just the one to say it lol .... I was waiting for Nocodes signature coffee drinking dude lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Ya where is NC? Must be slacking!

I am hearing about people are satified with the shipping and your product. I had a source but they got shut down. I would like to know how and what site where i can see your prices and products thanks bro....

Back