• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren/Deca log for y’all who are curious

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I’m going to log a tren/deca cycle at ratios i havent tried just yet.

ive ran 1:1 npp/tren at 600 with 200 test

I’ve been on tren for 2 months now with mastat 600, but bloodwork showed good to go so i decided to keep tren in my lean bulk arsenal at this cycle below

200 test
200 tren
600 deca
600 EQ
75mg tbol a day

the only other option was switching deca to 200 and upping tren to 600, but havent tried these ratios yet so myswell give it a go.

in my opinion tren is strong, 200 tren can be effective. Since i been on, i can lower it to add deca. Gives me a slight break at higher dose tren (which i dont get the side effects too bad, pretty easy to run tren for me)

goal after this lean bulk isnt too crazy, id like to get no more than 10% bodyfat at 230. 5’10. Coming off a hard cut, got down pretty lean to 190.

i do not reccommend stacking tren and deca for any noobs reading this until you know how to handle prolactin sides. My body handles estro sides well, but it took me 8 weeks of deca/tren to control the prolactin sides properly. What works for me, may not work for you.

Back