• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order Labs

Catman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have always used a home test to check my test levels. Kit comes with poker for finger, squeeze blood onto card mail back wait for results. Isn’t much other info on paper other than a heart marker, and free test levels. So question is where are you guys ordering your labs from, looking to get labs done next week before going back on. I have only used peak and would like to try a better test where i can go to labcorp and have a more comprehensive test thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Privatelabsmd.com or labsmd.com ...Order one of the female panels. There is usually a coupon out too you can use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks ill look them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Privatelabsmd.com or labsmd.com ...Order one of the female panels. There is usually a coupon out too you can use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
what other bloodwork do you recommend to get? and do you know if they can check for food allergies. i get bloated sometimes and wonder if i have a food allergy.

Back