• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High Liver Enzymes!!

ifmusclesmatter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so I need some help. I had blood work done today and all my liver counts were normal except for ALT and AST. I worked out the day before.

AST- 48 (15-41)
ALT-78 (17-63)

I did a 16 weeks test, eq cycle with 80mg anavar the last 8 weeks. Took 8 weeks off and just started test and mast 2 weeks ago. Im supposed to add var and npp tomorrow for 6 weeks. r those bad numbers? what should i do? thanks bros!

Those levels are very mildly elevated. Being that you were not in a fasted state could easily be the reason for the increase.

Even a hard hard leg workout the previous day of having bloods drawn can increase AST ALT levels.

Some medications can do the same too. I take a AB for my back acne and it elevates my liver values a bit also.

In my opinion you should not worry.

I would keep doing what you have been. Give it about 4 weeks and have bloods drawn again in a fasted state.

Edit--- I see you are already into your next cycle. Add the Var and NPP as planned. Wait 4 weeks and have bloods drawn in a fasted state. Also look into Liv52. Easily found and cheap. I run it if using an oral and it has helped me while running Dbol.

Last edited:
Thanks lunchbox. So u think i should start the var? The thing is ive been taking milk thistle extract for months. Also N2 guard for several weeks. I have heard conflicting reports about herbal supplements. Some say they raise enzymes too

Heck.. taking an ibuprofen within 72 hours can raise those levels. AST and ALT are very touchy values, all sorts of things can effect them.

Run the Var as planned, just keep an eye on it and have more bloodwork done in 4 weeks. If the levels are really elevated, like 3x top scale then you have something to worry about.

Some other vets hopefully chime in and might give you some better insight.

Good luck with the cycle and keep everyone posted.

So if the var takes it up to 2x or 3x the range thsts something to worry abt? Bc the anavar will raise it indefinitely

Those levels aren't bad bro, nothing to be concerned about .Mine were higher and my Dr. gave me a slap on the wrist and said take some TUDCA

Back