• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Run & Gun first attempt. CRITIQUE

crazyqban24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im planning my winter bulk to start here in the next few weeks and wanted to get some feedback on my cycle i have laid out. ive read OSL run and gun and it sounds interesting and i want to give it a shot. my goal is to pack on as much "clean" mass as possible (cliche as fuck) because ive always considered myself a skinny bitch. i want a larger foundation to work with.
im 22 and 5'5 160lb 10% bf

previous cycles .. ive done a couple ph cycles, a 10 week test only at 500mg wk. a 13 week test/tren a/ dbol cycle. and an 8 week low test/ high tren a cycle. got great results from all of them. but i was a dumbass and would always slack on my diet during pct and while off and my gains would diminish. now packed with a little more knowledge, less partying, and a shit ton of motivation, my diet is 100% spot on now and ive been shedding fat like it was nobodies business.

projected cycle layout:

1-6 test prop 400mg/wk
1-6 dbol 25mg/day
2-16 test c 200mg/wk

6-12 cruise at 200mg/wk test c

12-16 test prop 200mg/wk
14-18 dbol 25mg/day

will be taking letro at a very very low dose e3d
but i dont know if i should adjust my dosage during my blasts and cruise or keep it the same till the end.

pct will be nolva at 40/40/20/20

was considering adding deca in there at a smaller dose of around 200-300mg/wk but i dont know if i should nor where to add it into my cycle.
if i do add deca, i will not be using nolva as pct. it will most likely be clomid
im 100% open to all criticism, thanks in advance bros

What's the point of the test cruise at 200mg/wk for 6 weeks? I'd just run it @500mg/wk from week 1 to the end. Quite an odd cycle layout. I'd cap it at 12 weeks total instead, running the prop at the beginning. Gains will drop off sharply around the 10 week mark anyway, there's not much you can do other than upping the dosage by a lot (lowering and restoring the dose won't do much)
I'm going to let others chime in here.

I get what you're going for but honestly like the other guys say... run it 500-600 all the way through, if you want to cruise and blast hcg/trt for a month then hit it again with an oral stacked:winkfinger:

I would have to agree with the rest of the guys. With AAS in my experience a/ you have to take enough and b/ you have to be on long enough to make gains. Simple stuff but it's the simple things that work best. Mass= test,deca and dbol. Or just test and tren. There are other issues I would bring up that you probably don't want to hear. Like 22yrs old being pretty young to start messing with your hormones. You certainly have plenty of test at that age. Also and please don't take this wrong but this would be your 4th cycle and you are only 160lbs?
This may point to other issues like not having a firm grasp of training and diet. How long have you been bbing ? In other words if a person doesn't have the proper foundation of proper training and diet you can't add AAS to the mix and expect magic. MANY guys do . Why not with this new motivation and knowlege train and eat right for a couple years and get close to your genetic potential before going down this road. It is by far a better way and will give you the best gains. Good luck my friend.

I'll throw in my two cents here - The OSL protocol was designed for TRT guys (like me) who are running low dose test year around, hence the 200mg/wk cruise (and no PCT). A big difference between what OSL laid out and what Crazy wants to run is that OSL recommends two short ester injectables and two orals, not one of each (as well as much larger doses). As laid out by the OP, I'm with you guys, he would be better off running a longer cycle - but, in larger doses with more compounds, this method does work.

I recently ran the OSL protocol as follows:

1-6 Test C 125mg 2x/wk
1-6 Test P 100mg eod+ (actually, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun for 4x/wk on Test P and NPP)
1-5 NPP 75mg eod+
1-6 Dbol 40mg/day
1-6 Win 100mg/day

7-12 Test C 125mg 2x/wk

13-18 Test C 125mg 2x/wk
13-18 Test P 100mg eod+
13-17 NPP 75mg eod+
13-18 Tbol 40mg/day
13-18 Var 100mg/day

Very happy with the results. If I were to change anything, it would be to ramp up the injectables to ED, leaving the orals as is.

Last thing I can say is that unless you are 110% dedicated to diet and training while doing this, you would be way better off on a longer protocol where you have a little more leeway.

I just don't see why come off after week 6 ? What is the 6 week break supposed to accomplish ? With most gear the gains really start comming after several weeks depending on what compounds you are running and with this you are stopping just when you are making the best gains. Maybe I just don't understand the reasons but I'm glad it worked for you. As for the OP I think a more basic approach would be far better than this if he decided to move forward.

IML Gear Cream!
I just don't see why come off after week 6 ? What is the 6 week break supposed to accomplish ? With most gear the gains really start comming after several weeks depending on what compounds you are running and with this you are stopping just when you are making the best gains. Maybe I just don't understand the reasons but I'm glad it worked for you. As for the OP I think a more basic approach would be far better than this if he decided to move forward.

Why cruise for six weeks? No sides, fast recovery, great gains.

From the OSL post:

Run and Gun means you blast with short esters for no longer than 5-6 weeks, cruise for the same exact time you blasted for, and repeat! This keeps myostatin at a low as well as cortisol, and never gives it a chance to rise, leaving you able to gain quick gains in 5-6 weeks, then hold them while you cruise only to gain more on the next run and gun.

In some recent questions to some of the most seasoned vets I know, I asked each of them the same questions, Keep in mind all have used long cycles with long breaks, and used run and gun type methods. The result was that more users reported more quality gains, less sides, and more manageable and keepable gains while doing short blasts and cruises, compared to long drawn out cycles and recovery times.

Pound for Pound, they gained more with the run and Gun, than with longer cycles, in a standard winter bulk of say 15-20 weeks body builders will gain 15-20lbs or more depending on where they are in their body building careers. But if you break the 20 weeks into 2 Blast cycles followed by a cruise and repeat, gains will never stall like at week 10, and you should gain more weight with the 2 blasts compared to the one long run.

thanks parish.!!!!

You are welcome.

Keep in mind that I don't think the cycle you laid out will be effective - what you have laid out is really a short moderate dose test cycle with a dbol kicker.

I do believe that for this to work, you need to add another oral and short ester injectable. (not deca)

Test P is fine. Consider NPP, mast P if lean enough or Tren A. Dbol is great - for the other oral, depends on your goals - I was cutting during that cycle.

6 week blasts are too short. 8 weeks minimum.

There is a reason OSL never posted pics of himself....

Just sayin....

6 week blasts are too short. 8 weeks minimum.

There is a reason OSL never posted pics of himself....

Just sayin....

Thats how I imagine him

valentin-dikul.jpg

Why cruise for six weeks? No sides, fast recovery, great gains.

From the OSL post:

Run and Gun means you blast with short esters for no longer than 5-6 weeks, cruise for the same exact time you blasted for, and repeat! This keeps myostatin at a low as well as cortisol, and never gives it a chance to rise, leaving you able to gain quick gains in 5-6 weeks, then hold them while you cruise only to gain more on the next run and gun.

In some recent questions to some of the most seasoned vets I know, I asked each of them the same questions, Keep in mind all have used long cycles with long breaks, and used run and gun type methods. The result was that more users reported more quality gains, less sides, and more manageable and keepable gains while doing short blasts and cruises, compared to long drawn out cycles and recovery times.

Pound for Pound, they gained more with the run and Gun, than with longer cycles, in a standard winter bulk of say 15-20 weeks body builders will gain 15-20lbs or more depending on where they are in their body building careers. But if you break the 20 weeks into 2 Blast cycles followed by a cruise and repeat, gains will never stall like at week 10, and you should gain more weight with the 2 blasts compared to the one long run.
Myostatin will continue to be up as long as you're getting high amounts of external androgens (and a cruise dose will put you still above your natural level). I personally don't buy OSLs method, but I'm sure some people do.

Also, I'm with heavy here. 6 weeks is too short for a blast.

im planning my winter bulk to start here in the next few weeks and wanted to get some feedback on my cycle i have laid out. ive read OSL run and gun and it sounds interesting and i want to give it a shot. my goal is to pack on as much "clean" mass as possible (cliche as fuck) because ive always considered myself a skinny bitch. i want a larger foundation to work with.
im 22 and 5'5 160lb 10% bf

previous cycles .. ive done a couple ph cycles, a 10 week test only at 500mg wk. a 13 week test/tren a/ dbol cycle. and an 8 week low test/ high tren a cycle. got great results from all of them. but i was a dumbass and would always slack on my diet during pct and while off and my gains would diminish. now packed with a little more knowledge, less partying, and a shit ton of motivation, my diet is 100% spot on now and ive been shedding fat like it was nobodies business.

projected cycle layout:

1-6 test prop 400mg/wk
1-6 dbol 25mg/day
2-16 test c 200mg/wk

6-12 cruise at 200mg/wk test c

12-16 test prop 200mg/wk
14-18 dbol 25mg/day

will be taking letro at a very very low dose e3d
but i dont know if i should adjust my dosage during my blasts and cruise or keep it the same till the end.

pct will be nolva at 40/40/20/20

was considering adding deca in there at a smaller dose of around 200-300mg/wk but i dont know if i should nor where to add it into my cycle.
if i do add deca, i will not be using nolva as pct. it will most likely be clomid
im 100% open to all criticism, thanks in advance bros
Don’t know if this is still active but I’ve been running this method and personally I find it very effective and truly love it
I’ll do these short 5-6 week blasts with a cruise into a blast when I’m using “harsher” compounds and getting some “quick” gains. If your 100 on it, I truly believe it’s effective. I’m also an advocate for 12-16 plus long cycles as well at lower/moderate dosages too with milder compounds. Experiment and see what’s works for you

Back