• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FrankZane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. Just joined on the recommendation of a friend. I'm 25, have been lifting for 7 years, and I've done a couple of USAPL powerlifting meets. Looking to run my first cycle of E. I'd like to do a Classic Physique comp in the future but I'd like to see how my body reacts to a mild cycle first.

To the mods - I don't have access to the PM feature yet. I have my email linked and haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything. Could someone help me get fully-registered? TIA.

Welcome

Max

Alright. I hit 10 posts and I'm still not able to send PMs. I read the FAQs but I can't figure out what the problem is. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time?

Edit: it's working now

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah man, the standard first cycle would be 500 mg a wk for 12 wks split into 2 pins. mon/thurs and then do your pct- there's plenty of info on pct in the sub-forum-good luck bro!

Welcome to ASF , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out the community..

Back