• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In trouble

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Boys I’m in a shit spot.

Ive been home brewing for the last two years and been away from the boards... Raws are now a month behind and in no mans land! Can’t track it and the Covid BS has only made everything worse. I’m a week away from turning into a Karen :/

Who has real Test and super fast TA??? Just TEST doesn’t have to be all the goodies... just need a fix to this issue and I’ll feel much better.

God damn COVID!!!

There are a few sponsors here that can make that happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh and outing yourself as a brewer, yeah nothing weird at all... dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While titling your thread “in trouble” but hey maybe you’re just that stupid... who knows it’s the Internet

Wow what the hell are you talking about???

Are you both serious right now?!? Haha I leave for two years and let me get this correct... what my post was “desperatation”??? Unorganized??? Wtf are you talking about?

I’ve been on TRT for the LAST TWO YEARS!!!! As in I HAVENT BEEN ON A BOARD!!! And I come in and post In the fucking correct area.... IN SOURCE CHECKING!!!!

And this is the fucking way this goes??? What about my fucking post and my question is so bad and so off guy? I explained the situation I’m in... then asked for current sources. What exactly has changed in two years where this isn’t allowed or accepted?

Talk to me like that... I’ve been to Afghanistan I’ve served my mother fucking time!!! All I was asking is.... IM IN A FUCKING BIND!!!!! I need a fucking hand because in a week I’m FUCKED!!! So what the hell is wrong with that

Yea if you looked at my name YOUD HAVE REALIZED YOH KNOW ME!!!! Me and you have talked plenty of fucking times and to see you acting like this... absolutely shocked this is who you are now! Ridiculous!

Are you only supposed to mention homebrewing in the homebrewing thread is that it??? Because I mention I homebrewed... ohh shit it’s all over now!!! Omg! There’s a massive difference between mentioning that in the homebrewing section.... ohhh man he mentioned it in the source checking!!!

Everyone is on the boards talking about what they do!!!

While titling your thread “in trouble” but hey maybe you’re just that stupid... who knows it’s the Internet

I appreciate it. And I appreciate all the guys who PM’d me... you guys are what I remember this board being. Helping guys... giving solid advice and being good dudes.... and not being cunts.

It’s really disappointing to see what this board turned into. I can list hundreds of names that have probably left this board because of interactions just like this. It’s bullshit. Complete bullshit!!! This shit is hard enough never mind guys acting like they’re better than people because they have a high post count on an Internet board.

I appreciate it. And I appreciate all the guys who PM’d me... you guys are what I remember this board being. Helping guys... giving solid advice and being good dudes.... and not being cunts.

It’s really disappointing to see what this board turned into. I can list hundreds of names that have probably left this board because of interactions just like this. It’s bullshit. Complete bullshit!!! This shit is hard enough never mind guys acting like they’re better than people because they have a high post count on an Internet board.
Where have you been, homie. I can't hold it down by myself? I try but, c'mon?
And..you cannot list hundreds of guys who have whatever it was you said. You're nearing hysterics and you just got here?
You can't make an informed review of meso based on how quickly and thorough your demands were received.
I see you registered in 2013...you have been thanked exactly zero times for your 1600 plus posts? That can't be right....can it? What kind of nonsense are you dropping when your here?
I'm going to weigh the behavior you've exhibited today as well as take a perfunctory overview of your career output and then decide if you've earned a permanent spot on the "Do not allow to log-in" list.
Similar to a "Do Not Rent" list that hotels keep on unwelcomed former guests. We've reached that point, sir.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Where have you been, homie. I can't hold it down by myself? I try but, c'mon?
And..you cannot list hundreds of guys who have whatever it was you said. You're nearing hysterics and you just got here?
You can't make an informed review of meso based on how quickly and thorough your demands were received.
I see you registered in 2013...you have been thanked exactly zero times for your 1600 plus posts? That can't be right....can it? What kind of nonsense are you dropping when your here?
I'm going to weigh the behavior you've exhibited today as well as take a perfunctory overview of your career output and then decide if you've earned a permanent spot on the "Do not allow to log-in" list.
Similar to a "Do Not Rent" list that hotels keep on unwelcomed former guests. We've reached that point, sir.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Hahaha I don’t know you... but you seem a little out there. Which I like!

Although not very hip to this are you? So your “Thanked” thingie you’re talking about started recently. And recently I mean in the last couple of years. So when reading a post that says... have been gone a couple of years... well (LOL) you don’t have to be a genius to figure this out.

Even tho you’re trying to dog me (and I know you are lol). It’s cool my man... you just didn’t know.

Btw... I could name plenty. Including when I was a board rep on this board. But congrats on your 43 posts :) and welcome to the board. Please check out the “introductions” section and be sure to check in and tell everyone your stats :)

The man is a veteran :kiss: quick let’s suck his dick lol come on dude you are not the only one .

The man is a veteran :kiss: quick let’s suck his dick lol come on dude you are not the only one .

Thanks for clearing that up this whole time I’ve thought it was only me. Your contribution here... par the course from what I’m seeing being back less than 24 hours.

Not sure i’d trust all the folks PM’ing you. Go to the sources sub forums and read around. Some but not all are good to go.

stop being a whiny cunt

Nothing except it is normally what a troll posts but I see you are supposedly OG. So, uh, sorry I called you a dumb fuck whiny cunt. Perhaps that is not what you are. I don't know and I don't care.
Whats weird about my post penis?

Get Shredded!
oh no, he should absolutely trust the PMs- let that dumb fuck whiny cunt burn

Youre a mouthy little cunt. Get the fuck out of my thread fuck-face Internet tough guy. Your small dick is hanging out

Again, sorry I called you a dumb fuck whiny cunt. Question though.....All due respect, but back in the day were you a dumb fuck whiny cunt or did you progress into what you are now?
Youre a mouthy little cunt. Get the fuck out of my thread fuck-face Internet tough guy. Your small dick is hanging out

Last edited:
Boys I’m in a shit spot.

Ive been home brewing for the last two years and been away from the boards... Raws are now a month behind and in no mans land! Can’t track it and the Covid BS has only made everything worse. I’m a week away from turning into a Karen :/

Who has real Test and super fast TA??? Just TEST doesn’t have to be all the goodies... just need a fix to this issue and I’ll feel much better.

God damn COVID!!![
Anyone else thinking LE?

Boys I’m in a shit spot.

God damn COVID!!!
I wish I could give you better news but I can't. I I was working with a main distributor for a lab that is, BTW A+, I Maha labs. I I had it made the stuff was great and I was lsying like nothing. I they have been completely out of stock of everything for months now. A huge, professional operation because they can't obtain the raws. Same thing if you look at Dragon Pharma, another excellent lab. about everything is out of stock.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I wish I could give you better news but I can't. I I was working with a main distributor for a lab that is, BTW A+, I Maha labs. I I had it made the stuff was great and I was lsying like nothing. I they have been completely out of stock of everything for months now. A huge, professional operation because they can't obtain the raws. Same thing if you look at Dragon Pharma, another excellent lab. about everything is out of stock.

The only overseas lab I've used and trust that still has most everything is 7labs

Should try anabolic America or muscle factory labs

I actually just received a bunch of 7labs products. That's Just a couple bottles prop and clen. I never trusted their shit until I was given free samples and it all worked really well. I recently gave my GF their clen and just 20mcgs flipped her out had to give her a xanax.
49602a13a969db041fe34c09a8f1d988.jpg

You realize a couple posts up you said no good news for OP to get his Test but here you are now pushing another lab? Nice try.... actually it wasn’t.
I actually just received a bunch of 7labs products. That's Just a couple bottles prop and clen. I never trusted their shit until I was given free samples and it all worked really well. I recently gave my GF their clen and just 20mcgs flipped her out had to give her a xanax.

I have some 7labs stuff on the way. I read good reviews about it. Sounds like it's top shelf stuff like Kalpa, ZPHC or Balkan, etc Overseas Pharmaceutical Quality Labs. About as close to pharma grade as you can get.

Happens to me all the time. Guys you thought you were cool with will just totally turn on you if you say one thing that goes against their views.

How do i deal with it? I just stopped giving a fuck. It really works! While they're acting all emotional and overly expressive like a table full of women, I just sit there shaking my head and move on to the next interesting thread and forget about it.

Last edited:
Back