• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member need help

Jonnyboy918

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys im 35yr old male. My first cycle was when i was 20. Not the best idea but i made quite a few idiot decisions back in my day. Ive done cycles off and on thru my early to mid 20s. I stopped doing them at 28 and then at 32 decided to get on it again. My laST cycle was Test E and Tren. I did a PCT cycle afterwards which i did not do correctly. I recently had labs done and they showed that my test levels are at the bottom of the normal range. My doc has prescribed me clomid but doesn't do test therapy. I am going to do it myself. I want to do it by the book this time and need a little guidance. Thinking about doing a test e 500mg/wk Deca 400mg/wk and anavar in the middle. what do you guys think is a good PCT for that cycle?? Thanks in advanced guys!!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

So here’s the thing if your test is already in the gutter and you are on “trt” anyway. There’s really no point in doing a pct. I’d just go right to using 200mg of cyp per week split into 2 pins, m/f.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

So here’s the thing if your test is already in the gutter and you are on “trt” anyway. There’s really no point in doing a pct. I’d just go right to using 200mg of cyp per week split into 2 pins, m/f.
Right on thanks for the advice. I can get the test E and deca fairly easy and curious about trying anavar in the middle of the cycle. My nips start getting real sensitive when i start test. Im ordering some Letrozole to help with that. is there anything i should be taking while on the cycle ?? like hCG?

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome and I like the idea of adding anavar after the deca kicks in so u can see how your body reacts to each compound one after another. Yiu might get a bad side and would have to drop one to see how it would turn the sides.

Welcome to ASF , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out the community..

Welcome and I like the idea of adding anavar after the deca kicks in so u can see how your body reacts to each compound one after another. Yiu might get a bad side and would have to drop one to see how it would turn the sides.

Do you have any tips on how to run the PCT?

Do you have any tips on how to run the PCT?
When I used to do pct
I always did this mg because clomid does a number on my vision over 50mg
Nolvadex
40-40-20-20-20
Clomid
50-50-50-50
And it worked great I also used 500iu hcg a week on cycle

Welcome to ASF!

As far as TRT goes. Find a Doctor that dose do TRT. It is worth it.
Ive been on TRT for 10 years and having a Dr that knows their shit is a god send.
Plus I know that my Test Cyp is always going to be legit. You can buy UGL for your blasts.
Best part is no PCT!!! You just go back to your TRT dose.

Back