• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar off cycle

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever continuously take Anavar running low TRT Test??? Like taking now dose Anavar while on TRT????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever continuously take Anavar running low TRT Test??? Like taking now dose Anavar while on TRT????

I’ve ran 30mg var while on a cruise. I def liked it and helped keep me full and nasty pumps in the gym. Did it 8 weeks at the dose then an extra 2 weeks of test only because hoping back on a cycle.

I plan to run some var while cruising in the near future. I got the 10mg tabs so I'll probably do 20mg/day. I can tell my recovery and resistance to muscle soreness is down already after stopping the DHB last week. It sucks!

I have before. Just taking my regular Dr. dosed TRT and running 25 mgs of Var a day. Really helped with recovery and actually leaned out a bit. Took a while but it did cause some fat loss. (That's the leaning out part.) Sorry guess I could have explained that a little better

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's tempting. You come down to "TRT" level dosage but then want to throw more steroids on top...which then kinda makes
"trt" not trt anymore.

Biggest part I have trouble with and keeps me off orals entirely is the stress you will keep on your liver. Oral steroids all put extra stress on the liver no matter what.

If you insist on doing this, then at least take liver pills to help offset the potential damage.

It's tempting. You come down to "TRT" level dosage but then want to throw more steroids on top...which then kinda makes
"trt" not trt anymore.

Biggest part I have trouble with and keeps me off orals entirely is the stress you will keep on your liver. Oral steroids all put extra stress on the liver no matter what.

If you insist on doing this, then at least take liver pills to help offset the potential damage.
It's the lipids that will really be worse off with anavar. The whole reason of taking a break is to allow your body to return to normal healthy function, so adding in an oral that's as hard on lipids as anavar is not really a good idea imo. A little bit of deca, mast, or proviron would be much better during a cruise, at least from a health perspective.

Back