• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH brands and fat loss

BestGH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was just interested on peoples experiences with different brands of HGH and fat loss. The reason I'm asking is that I recently used some Saizen and experienced good fat burning and cutting properties whilst on it. I then switched to Hypertropin and almost instantly bulked, with no change in diet etc. I'm also into my cardio and run regularly and do a bit of martial arts. With the Saizen I noticed increased stamina and fitness, but a decrease in power in the gym. Again the complete opposite with the Hypertropin. I've also found that I bulk with Hyge and kigs, although I leaned on a Europharm Somatropin a few years back.

Does anyone else experience this? Do you think its to do with the dose? I only do 3/4IU around 5 day's pw. Perhaps the other brands have a higher dose or a different structure?

I must admit I am prone to holding water and do prefer a HGH that reduces it. Are there any other brands similar to Saizen that have this effect ?

Thanks..

Not sure really where to start so I'll just give you some additional information.

HGH should be HGH, no one brand should be different than another (I said shouldn't, because some fakes and swappers out there might lead you to experience different results) - i.e. you might not be getting the same 191 amino gear in each, one could be a ghrp or something (where are you getting each, do you trust the sources?)

My experience with pharma grade Genotropin straight from the source has been this: No increased stamina (in fact, this is actually worsened by real gh), increased fat loss (specifically the injection site -stomach - which starts occurring within the first few weeks), increased water retention, improved sleep quality, improved erections, joints and muscles begin to recover and heal from old injuries after a few months.

If you want a supplement that reduces fat and enhances physical endurance, HGH is not the #1 choice.

That's interesting thanks. I've never tried peptides, would you say ghrp is better for fat loss and enhancing physical endurance. Gear wise I've only found Stan or Clen to be OK.

Personally not a huge fan of most peptides.

GHRP2 put a lot of weight on me (including some unwanted water and fat with a very clean diet). It also hurt my physical endurance. When I used the HGH Frag I saw almost no noticeable results, and CJC never impressed me much either (even when used with a GHRP).

HGH is great in lower doses to prevent injuries, strengthen the body, and provide some fat loss and general well-being. Like I said before, If you are looking for an endurance enhancing, fat-burning PED, HGH is not the best choice. It has it's place in improving performance, but it is not a standalone.

I always post on HGH threads because I have been using the best HGH available for a while, and have a really good idea of what it is capable of, and what it's limitations are. When I originally started using I had the same expectations as you.

I also feel strongly that HGH is great after small AAS cycles to keep strength and fat loss results - while helping to speed up HTPA recovery (i.e. recent research has shown a positive correlation to somatropin supplementation and increased natural test. production)

but you need to know 90% no GMP made hghs are bunk! you pay 100iu and got maybe 10-20 maxx..

stay with sereno sizen man!!! be smart!

Personally not a huge fan of most peptides.

GHRP2 put a lot of weight on me (including some unwanted water and fat with a very clean diet). It also hurt my physical endurance. When I used the HGH Frag I saw almost no noticeable results, and CJC never impressed me much either (even when used with a GHRP).

HGH is great in lower doses to prevent injuries, strengthen the body, and provide some fat loss and general well-being. Like I said before, If you are looking for an endurance enhancing, fat-burning PED, HGH is not the best choice. It has it's place in improving performance, but it is not a standalone.

I always post on HGH threads because I have been using the best HGH available for a while, and have a really good idea of what it is capable of, and what it's limitations are. When I originally started using I had the same expectations as you.

I also feel strongly that HGH is great after small AAS cycles to keep strength and fat loss results - while helping to speed up HTPA recovery (i.e. recent research has shown a positive correlation to somatropin supplementation and increased natural test. production)

Yeah, that's interesting cheers buddy.

Back