• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Black Tops

Valhast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to using GH, not AAS or insulin however. I ordered Black Tops which early this month (received professional packaged, discreet, and quick). I can definitely "feel" what I should be feeling according to all of my research on GH on 2ui a day. I am looking forward to getting my IGF-1/bloods checked in a few weeks as well.

Got the wife on black tops now also, 1iu a day. She is sleeping better than ever, injecting right before bed. Just wanted to check in and provide that anecdotal report as well.

Got the wife on black tops now also, 1iu a day. She is sleeping better than ever, injecting right before bed. Just wanted to check in and provide that anecdotal report as well.

I'm just curious, why are you injecting before bed?

Many people believe right before bed to be the best time.

Many people believe fasted first thing in the morning to be the best time.

All bro science.

I split mine half before bed half as soon as my precious eyes open in the morning.

Many people believe right before bed to be the best time.

Many people believe fasted first thing in the morning to be the best time.

All bro science.

I split mine half before bed half as soon as my precious eyes open in the morning.

I've heard post workout to , I don't know, i take 4iu's in the morning and wait a hour before eating, at night I've heard that's when your body releases its own.

I do before bed on the info of Broderick Chavez if you are familiar with him, TeamEvilGSP.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man these blacktops are giving me the worst carpal tunnel. I can’t even hold my mug of coffee in the morning. I get really numb arms while I’m sleeping. It even gets painful. This is on 3ius a day. Luckily I have another sponsors gh and when the blacktops get too much for my I take a break by using the other guys stuff. Their stuff hardly makes my arms numb. I just got back on the black tops 2 days ago and as I lie here in bed typing. My wrists already hurt and my left hand is completely numb.
I wonder if the worse side effect equate to better gh. I can’t get bloods where I live.

Back