• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesleys GAINER shake for bulking purposes

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here goes guys. I use this in my amateur and professional clients and I drink this myself.

One additional item you can include if you want it raw oats. Take the raw oats and blend them in a coffee grinder prior to adding to this mix. Anywheres heres a recipe for you guys! Enjoy

Wesleys Recipe
3 cups of Whole Milk
1 greek yogurt
1 banana
2 scoops of MRE lite protein
2 tbs of low fat peanut butter
Beef Gelatin by Vital Proteins (protein and collagen)

119365760_852933052202627_509722210809429660_n.jpg

119246342_2383936018582841_5630710143603211303_n.jpg

I chose the MRE lite product bc its high in protein, low in carbs and as u can see it comes from Animal sources, including Salmon!!! And besides Raw Dynamix this has the best flavor options I have ever had.

119235908_1251848691831502_133854150482865079_n.jpg

119114122_662581527704026_2567884167251905229_n.jpg

I chose to do all banana today, so I used banana nut bread flavor (my 2nd favorite) Blueberry cobbler is my favorite and I use bb yogurt with that too.

Today I chose Banana Cream yogurt to compliment the banana nut bread flavor. Oh yeah and add ice.

Wesleys Shake Specs

Total Calories: 1,269
Total Protein: 110g
Tocal Carbs: 87g
Total Fats: 45g
Total Collagen: 20g

Protein Content= 45%
Carbs content= 35%
Fats content= 20%

Final Product
Takes maybe 3-5 minutes to make. Be sure to puree on high for 30 seconds to make it smooth, otherwise it will be super thick.

119485649_340209663787586_6149645410170836830_n.jpg
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

Last edited:
Going to give this a try this afternoon
Thanks Wes!

Post more of these ! Super helpful !

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Serious question, Wesley Inman (and it's a question - I do not know the answer) can your body digest and use 110 grams of protein in one sitting?

Here goes guys. I use this in my amateur and professional clients and I drink this myself.

One additional item you can include if you want it raw oats. Take the raw oats and blend them in a coffee grinder prior to adding to this mix. Anywheres heres a recipe for you guys! Enjoy

Wesleys Recipe
3 cups of Whole Milk
1 greek yogurt
1 banana
2 scoops of MRE lite protein
2 tbs of low fat peanut butter
Beef Gelatin by Vital Proteins (protein and collagen)

119365760_852933052202627_509722210809429660_n.jpg

119246342_2383936018582841_5630710143603211303_n.jpg

I chose the MRE lite product bc its high in protein, low in carbs and as u can see it comes from Animal sources, including Salmon!!! And besides Raw Dynamix this has the best flavor options I have ever had.

119235908_1251848691831502_133854150482865079_n.jpg

119114122_662581527704026_2567884167251905229_n.jpg

I chose to do all banana today, so I used banana nut bread flavor (my 2nd favorite) Blueberry cobbler is my favorite and I use bb yogurt with that too.

Today I chose Banana Cream yogurt to compliment the banana nut bread flavor. Oh yeah and add ice.

Wesleys Shake Specs

Total Calories: 1,269
Total Protein: 110g
Tocal Carbs: 87g
Total Fats: 45g
Total Collagen: 20g

Protein Content= 45%
Carbs content= 35%
Fats content= 20%

Final Product
Takes maybe 3-5 minutes to make. Be sure to puree on high for 30 seconds to make it smooth, otherwise it will be super thick.

119485649_340209663787586_6149645410170836830_n.jpg
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote
Thanks for your recipe.

In your MRE LITE your have acesulfame-k (highly carcinogenic) and in 24g of powder it's not only from protein with high biological value.

If your need to take a real protein powder for exemple with whey, choose it in relation to the raw material used as well as the type of filtration.

In the past i used brand like BSN , Optimum Nutrition etc ... And i realized ALL they are made from lacto cheese waste, as well as high temperature filtration.

Actually i use a simple concentrate whey (but made from milk and process at low temperature) no flavor, no additves, just the protein, and trust me it's not the same things.

If your choose a protein with flavor take sucralose, but if your have the choice take without flavor and made yourself with cacao without sugar, vanilla flavore used for cooking, mixing red fruits etc ....

Serious question, Wesley Inman (and it's a question - I do not know the answer) can your body digest and use 110 grams of protein in one sitting?
In the past there was a myth that the body could not absorb more than 30 grams of protein every 3 hours.

A person who does not practice activity and does not require muscle mass can eat 0.8 to 1g of protein per kilogram of weight.

And a person practicing intense physical activity can increase from 1.5 to 2g per kilogram of weight it is also valid for people who work in the construction industry (tiler, masonry etc).

If your take exemple of heavyweight boxers, lot use the 6 meals diet and eat around 40-50g of protein morning, midday & evening.

I think bodybuilder are not great exemple because some eat 5000-6000 calories daily with 400g of protein.

thanks for sharing. Would love for a company to figure out a way to sweeten things without using fake sugar or real sugar.

I use something similar when any weight gainer I was using gave me bloat and gas. 2-3 cups milk, 3-4 table spoon teddy's natural peanut butter, and 2 cups of quick oats, plus protein from protein factory (flavorless)

thanks for sharing. Would love for a company to figure out a way to sweeten things without using fake sugar or real sugar.

I use something similar when any weight gainer I was using gave me bloat and gas. 2-3 cups milk, 3-4 table spoon teddy's natural peanut butter, and 2 cups of quick oats, plus protein from protein factory (flavorless)

Raw Dynamix is the Protein brand I sell on my store www.gymntonic.com

They have 3 flavors, Natural Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla

The chocolate uses cocoa beans, strawberry uses dehydrated strawberries and vanilla uses vanilla beans as sweetners.

We also sell flavors with no sweetners.

One of my top sellers is Unflavored proteins, no sugars, no sweetners.

I highly doubt I can digest the 110 in one sitting. One can certainly split this shake in half and have 2 decent quality snacks!

Check this study out sir:

[h=1]A high-protein diet for reducing body fat: mechanisms and possible caveats[/h]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4258944/

Wesley, how does the Raw Dynamix taste compare to RedCon1? I am always looking for some decent options. Whatever I use daily needs to have a taste I enjoy and blends well.

I use their chocolate oatmeal chocolate chip MRE lite in my coffee and oatmeal every morning. They have some of the best tasting products I have ever found.

Years ago I used Muscleology's Massology and Nitro Up that had a great tasting products. They use stevia and had a enzyme blend that really helped me with bloat and gas due to my lactose allergy issues. I stopped using them because they were terrible with keeping up with supply and always out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wesley, how does the Raw Dynamix taste compare to RedCon1? I am always looking for some decent options. Whatever I use daily needs to have a taste I enjoy and blends well.

I use their chocolate oatmeal chocolate chip MRE lite in my coffee and oatmeal every morning. They have some of the best tasting products I have ever found.

Years ago I used Muscleology's Massology and Nitro Up that had a great tasting products. They use stevia and had a enzyme blend that really helped me with bloat and gas due to my lactose allergy issues. I stopped using them because they were terrible with keeping up with supply and always out of stock.

I actually use the MRE light when I'm out of town because hauling around egg whites doesn't work out very well. I like the blueberry muffin, stuff tastes great and it digests really well compared to anything else I've used. I'm curious to hear about this one

IML Gear Cream!
I actually use the MRE light when I'm out of town because hauling around egg whites doesn't work out very well. I like the blueberry muffin, stuff tastes great and it digests really well compared to anything else I've used. I'm curious to hear about this one
I think it's crazy how they get the ingredients to taste delicious. I want to try making cookies or something with it too.

Raw Dynamix blueberry muffin was the best tasting protein I have ever tried and made redcons blueberry look mediocre.

Their cinabun is also awesome.

Sadly those two flavors got discontinued.

The rest of their flavors are very good though.

Raw Dynamix blueberry muffin was the best tasting protein I have ever tried and made redcons blueberry look mediocre.

Their cinabun is also awesome.

Sadly those two flavors got discontinued.

The rest of their flavors are very good though.
You had me all excited leading me in then BAM discontinued! Lol I will still give it a try

I think it's crazy how they get the ingredients to taste delicious. I want to try making cookies or something with it too.

Yeah they did a great job with the MRE series. I haven't tried anything else other than the Grunt and those were pretty good

Yeah they did a great job with the MRE series. I haven't tried anything else other than the Grunt and those were pretty good
Yea need to come up with a sweet snack to take care of my carb cravings. Its terrible at night from 12 to 2 am

Yea need to come up with a sweet snack to take care of my carb cravings. Its terrible at night from 12 to 2 am

I wake up every night and eat a bowl of cereal or I eat these. I don't even like Cinamon tbh, but these are amazing

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZXJjYXRvLWltYWdlcyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJmaXQiOiJpbnNpZGUiLCJ3aWR0aCI6NzAwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjQ2N319LCJrZXkiOiJwcm9kdWN0LWltYWdlcy9CZ2JEa2ZmaHo3cExSdWprM0tNaHRkTUdtanM3WlpaWDc4Sk1xVGFmLmpwZyJ9

I wake up every night and eat a bowl of cereal or I eat these. I don't even like Cinamon tbh, but these are amazing

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZXJjYXRvLWltYWdlcyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJmaXQiOiJpbnNpZGUiLCJ3aWR0aCI6NzAwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjQ2N319LCJrZXkiOiJwcm9kdWN0LWltYWdlcy9CZ2JEa2ZmaHo3cExSdWprM0tNaHRkTUdtanM3WlpaWDc4Sk1xVGFmLmpwZyJ9
I fogot about those! I use to keep a box of them beside my bed. Just added them to the grocery list.

I fogot about those! I use to keep a box of them beside my bed. Just added them to the grocery list.

Awesome!

I like bowl of cereal too, it fills me up, but I have noticed I think I have a slight milk allergy now. Whenever i drink milk, dairy of for instance eat cereal at night, I find myself super congested all night, coughing and waking up with mucus, etc.

I should prob try lactose free and see if that fixes it. That or coconut milk.

My time frame like yours is 12-3am every single night.

My gf says I sound like a racoon rummaging through a garbage can, when she hears me in the fridge LOL.

Awesome!

I like bowl of cereal too, it fills me up, but I have noticed I think I have a slight milk allergy now. Whenever i drink milk, dairy of for instance eat cereal at night, I find myself super congested all night, coughing and waking up with mucus, etc.

I have the same issue with milk and a little with orange juice. On top of the rummaging raccoon sounds I sound like a distressed pig trying to suck the snot and and crap out of my sinuses. The wife just loves it when I do that. Lactaid works great but the wife must actually love the lugi sounds because she never gets me any.

Get Shredded!
I know you ask Wes, If I can add my .02 if you don't mind..

I think people should take into consideration the types of proteins and their biological value.. Greater the number with the proteins biological value, the more useful it will be, let's also take into thought that the major of people that this matters most too, is those who are in a state of protein synthesis induced by AAS. Not to take away from Wes and his great thread packed with solid suggestions, let's examine lactose and how it can effects almost anyone to a certain degree, milk or even "some" whey products as whey is a derivative from milk, some milk/whey products have lactase added to off set sensitivities. This alone will weaken the biological response.

Far cals, loading up that shake with milk will always make perfect sense, yet people can substitute it out and use pasteurized egg whites as the liquid constitution to liquefy all of the components...

If we're already in a state of protein synthesis, animal proteins will have the edge, no matter what.. It comes down to the types of proteins and and how to time them, whether there fast digesting or slow, or whole or incomplete..
I would personally only jam high cals/high protein before rest if it was bulking, other than that slamming something that heavy may in fact push away other necessary nutrients that we need.

Like Wes said, brake it up... No matter what, we're under protein synthesis 24/7 with AAS, so getting 25-35g of protein every few hrs instead of whopping 50+ range maybe more practical for as real genuine biologic response and absorption..
What's key is those BCAA's during each these meals and everything else that comes packed with it to complete it.

Start the day off with proteins that have greater biological value, continue throughout the day, and close off with a nice hefty shake like Wes suggested during rest/recovery.

If you can’t eat it; Drink it! !!

Max

If you can’t eat it; Drink it! !!

Max
Just get it down.. I know for myself If I have any whey or shakes in the day, it kills my appetite for the remainder.. When I slam something like Wes had up, at night, I respond much better.

Back