• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How was everyone's labor day weekend?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone here do some grilling, boating, wave-runners, mudding with trucks, family BBQ's?
What did everyone do?

Everyone here do some grilling, boating, wave-runners, mudding with trucks, family BBQ's?
What did everyone do?

Family, Food, and some Ass! Lol. My girl is leaving for two weeks so I gave her the rogering proper all weekend; which built up hunger! Here’s a few pics
ede293fedb06481d7c49602b9dbf90de.plist

76c4609c0b0c23a7d20669095fc60c4c.plist

53467d0f959f9bd95b403b328788911e.plist

5879b9541b972897b24675d50629bc7b.plist

21171df39b951ccbd0adf1c54a3b5d16.jpg

31917fde5f1b92f5cc4682cfdb3fa8f3.jpg

At about’ Sums it aw up!! It was baller all weekend long but; that’s over and back to work! Thank god for Zoom!!

Max

Family, Food, and some Ass! Lol. My girl is leaving for two weeks so I gave her the rogering proper all weekend; which built up hunger!

Max

Max have you ever considered starting a YouTube cooking channel?? The cookery, if that a word, of some of you guys on here amazes me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Max have you ever considered starting a YouTube cooking channel?? The cookery, if that a word, of some of you guys on here amazes me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually yes. Considered. It is something my family and I do anyway. I actually would really like to do is teach kids about working out and nutrition. Seeing my cousins get schooling online is a joke! They told my 12 year old cuz to :” run in place for 30min, then forgot about him and his mates, came back on and said “ your done!”, all the while; he and his friends all are looking waaay overweight and bodyfat. That is the real pandemic: childhood and adults obesity; leading to diabetes, heart attacks, surgery, pills, etc. So , yes I would like to. I would like to be the PE or Nutrition Coach for Children and adults. Believe me: I got online with the school admin with a few others and let’s say: things are changing!!!

Online cooking would be bad ass! I like Babish!
Something like that would be cool.

Max

Looks great max glad you had a alltime kinda weekend!! Unfortunately i worked and did estimates all weekend and monday blessed though to have work coming back in now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great max glad you had a alltime kinda weekend!! Unfortunately i worked and did estimates all weekend and monday blessed though to have work coming back in now

You said it!! Blessed ! I completely had to change the way I do my job as a contractor; it is all on me and I relied on physical contact to make a living. Things are definitely different but; it is actually improving now. I thank God daily, hourly!

Max

You said it!! Blessed ! I completely had to change the way I do my job as a contractor; it is all on me and I relied on physical contact to make a living. Things are definitely different but; it is actually improving now. I thank God daily, hourly!

Max

Same here brother and covid was killing my business and i was constantly praying for prosperous business income so i could continue to take care of my family and self. I went from having no work to now having to leave jobs to go do estimates and trying to figure out how the hell to schedule all the work coming in. God willing all the estimates I’ve been doing pan out and i get atleast half of the ones I’ve done.

Same here brother and covid was killing my business and i was constantly praying for prosperous business income so i could continue to take care of my family and self. I went from having no work to now having to leave jobs to go do estimates and trying to figure out how the hell to schedule all the work coming in. God willing all the estimates I’ve been doing pan out and i get atleast half of the ones I’ve done.

Let’s go for 1/3 of all of them; that way when you get more..you will be that much happier

Max

What did everyone do?

mostly uneventful, relaxing, we got in some range time tho :). All in all, it was liberating to have no real obligations. How was yours?

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Back