• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What's a good fall cycle

Thatguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning on my fall cycle and want to know what u guys think. I'm in week 8 of a 12 week run of sust, deca, mast e, and test 402. With var. I'm considering teen but have never run it. I've also never run test e or test p without them being in a blend. I'd like to get some gains in my lower body but I want clean bulk without much bloat. I don't really want to take Orals until next spring. What do you guys think?

For most first times with Tren... your best bet is Test Prop & Tren Ace... eod to start .5cc of Prop/1cc of Ace... to can bump it up as you go or start pinning ed at the same dosage to gauge yourself...

I like cutting around summer and bulking around winter times as I dont have to show off as much. I like to do lean bulking cycle someone like this: Week 1~12: Test-E/C 750mg a week Week 1~3: Test-P 500mg a week Week 1~10: Tren-A 500~600mg a week Week 1~4 Superdrol 30~40mg a day Even though its bulking, I still can shad fat while gaining some tissue weights.

I'm planning on my fall cycle and want to know what u guys think. I'm in week 8 of a 12 week run of sust, deca, mast e, and test 402. With var. I'm considering teen but have never run it. I've also never run test e or test p without them being in a blend. I'd like to get some gains in my lower body but I want clean bulk without much bloat. I don't really want to take Orals until next spring. What do you guys think?

Test P 600mg/Week
Npp 450mg/week
EQ 600mg/week

T-Bol 90mg/ed for the first 5-6 weeks. (If you want a clean bulker and are going to use an oral, then Tbols the one you have to go with.)

I like the idea of the npp, I've always run deca. But I've heard there are less sides with the npp and same results

I like the idea of the npp, I've always run deca. But I've heard there are less sides with the npp and same results
Only difference is the esters. Deca will bloat you more than NPP as test-e bloats you more than test prop. Just get prami and you should be fine

Back