• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reconstitution

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright im not a total idiot i swear im just not very good with math and get mixed up with numbers easy and constantly second guess myself causing such unneeded anxiety..So ive got Bpc 157 5mg and TB 500 5mg now im looking to reconstitute both first off the bpc 157 I would like to dose it at 250mcg for 12 days how much bac water should I add in my reconstitution and then there is the tb 500 5mg I have a couple more questions in regards to this as there is some conflicting info ive come across first and effective dosage for a 200lb person, how many mg a wk, and then how should I properly reconstitute the 5mg bottle, thanks guys.

Alright im not a total idiot i swear im just not very good with math and get mixed up with numbers easy and constantly second guess myself causing such unneeded anxiety..So ive got Bpc 157 5mg and TB 500 5mg now im looking to reconstitute both first off the bpc 157 I would like to dose it at 250mcg for 12 days how much bac water should I add in my reconstitution and then there is the tb 500 5mg I have a couple more questions in regards to this as there is some conflicting info ive come across first and effective dosage for a 200lb person, how many mg a wk, and then how should I properly reconstitute the 5mg bottle, thanks guys.
@A.font401
He'll help ya out man.
I had the same problems my 1st go with reconstituting peptides. You'll feel dumb once you realize how simple it is. Or at least I did, but I'm the same I second guess myself non stop with stuff like this. But once you get a idea of it you'll be fine with all of it bro.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks oldred appreciate the reassurance, i dont usually have to ask for much help google helps most times, but im just way to anxiety ridden over this one..

Thanks oldred appreciate the reassurance, i dont usually have to ask for much help google helps most times, but im just way to anxiety ridden over this one..
No problem bro. I know exactly what you mean.
Google only made me more confused when it came to this lol.
Afont will tell you how dumb I was about it lol took me a bit to get it lol hes probably busy with some hookers at them moment but don't sweat it he will comment soon enough.

No problem bro. I know exactly what you mean.
Google only made me more confused when it came to this lol.
Afont will tell you how dumb I was about it lol took me a bit to get it lol hes probably busy with some hookers at them moment but don't sweat it he will comment soon enough.

Guess who’s back!!! OP I’ll shoot you a pm in a few min my man!

I don't understand why you guys wouldn't just answer the guy if you know the answer.

1ml = 100 units on insulin syringe
5mg = 5,000mcg
5,000mcg ÷ 100 units = 50mcg/u
5 units = 250mcg

Last edited:
I don't understand why you guys wouldn't just answer the guy if you know the answer.

1ml = 100 units on insulin syringe
5mg = 5,000mcg
5,000mcg ÷ 100 units = 50mcg/u
5 units = 250mcg

I mean yea I guess I could’ve done that instead of pm’ing him the answer? Lol

I just didnt want to steer him wrong and not provide the correct answer. Lol

I just didnt want to steer him wrong and not provide the correct answer. Lol

I mean I could’ve answered him in here lol it was early in the morning idk why I pm’d him?! Brain wasn’t on yet

Back