• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PrisINMAN presses

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys ever do this?

Its an exercise I created for Strongman and doing reps of these builds strength and endurance

Warning: These are super dangerous and you can get severely hurt

Anyways I was working up to 405lbs for reps. I tried 500 and nearly died, so ...

But anyways I started doing these light again, reps of 10

Whatcha think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AFhy_OvorE

You guys ever do this?

Its an exercise I created for Strongman and doing reps of these builds strength and endurance

Warning: These are super dangerous and you can get severely hurt

Anyways I was working up to 405lbs for reps. I tried 500 and nearly died, so ...

But anyways I started doing these light again, reps of 10

Whatcha think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AFhy_OvorE
Holy shit! I just felt my shoulder dislocate, a lower disk slip, and I think I shattered my right knee cap as the weight came down!

Impressive stength for the complex and unorthodox movement man but I don't think I'll be incorporating that in my routine anytime soon.

If I ever tried this it would be at a light weight. Something I'm comfortable with for overhead press so I could control the weight easily.

When reversed do you bring the weight back up like a clean and press?

If done at like 135lbs as a clean and press, controlled down as a behind the neck overhead press, squat, and reverse and repeat. I guess I could see trying this. I might even just go with 95lbs / 115lbs just to get the movement and comfortable grip down.

Holy shit! I just felt my shoulder dislocate, a lower disk slip, and I think I shattered my right knee cap as the weight came down!

Impressive stength for the complex and unorthodox movement man but I don't think I'll be incorporating that in my routine anytime soon.

If I ever tried this it would be at a light weight. Something I'm comfortable with for overhead press so I could control the weight easily.

When reversed do you bring the weight back up like a clean and press?

If done at like 135lbs as a clean and press, controlled down as a behind the neck overhead press, squat, and reverse and repeat. I guess I could see trying this. I might even just go with 95lbs / 115lbs just to get the movement and comfortable grip down.

Here is how you do the lighter technique

Just be careful LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucls71tBBKY

Definitely looks like something you'd wanted to be fully carbed up and well rested for! I remember seeing Marius Pudzianowski (sp) doing push presses from behind the neck like that, without the full squat though.

Back