• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No Bitcoin

dorian11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup Boys,

Any sources that I can cover Peptides (HCG and CJC) in one shot that doesn't require bitcoin and good shipping results. Feel free to message me, I'm not sure if you can put names on the board, and I don't want to get into any shit here.

But some of these sources talking 15 days and only bitcoin. I get it, and some don't list it, so taking the shortcut here. Any preferences?

my AAS guy I usually venmo or WU and I get shipping within like 4 days lol

Sup Boys,

Any sources that I can cover Peptides (HCG and CJC) in one shot that doesn't require bitcoin and good shipping results. Feel free to message me, I'm not sure if you can put names on the board, and I don't want to get into any shit here.

But some of these sources talking 15 days and only bitcoin. I get it, and some don't list it, so taking the shortcut here. Any preferences?

my AAS guy I usually venmo or WU and I get shipping within like 4 days lol

https://sarms-peptide.shop

Here you go bro! Any questions feel free to pm me!

Back