• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hemoglobin

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So friday I got some bloods pulled and it comes to find out my hemoglobin was down to 5.9, I was brought back to the hospital and given 2 units of blood the next day they gave me 1 more. They at one point planned a ct, then it got cancelled, then they wanted to do and endoscopy made me go without eating then told me i would have to wait 2 more days for it. So I said this is getting ridiculous ill just get blood work in a couple days and if its dropped again we can either schedule the scope at that point or ill come back for more blood and we dont make me wait for days to receive this procedure. So thats where im at I get more blood taken tomorrow to see whats going on at this point. my question is with the exception of folic acid is there any other supplements that can help increase your hemoglobin

Iron. Red meats, spinach, rice. You can supplement it as well.

So no idea yet as to why you got anemic? The biggest cause is iron deficiency. You have any stomach issues or black stool? Maybe use a lot of aspirin or nsaids? What about other medications?

Outside of that, the major things are blood disorders and cancer. How's your white cell count?

So friday I got some bloods pulled and it comes to find out my hemoglobin was down to 5.9, I was brought back to the hospital and given 2 units of blood the next day they gave me 1 more. They at one point planned a ct, then it got cancelled, then they wanted to do and endoscopy made me go without eating then told me i would have to wait 2 more days for it. So I said this is getting ridiculous ill just get blood work in a couple days and if its dropped again we can either schedule the scope at that point or ill come back for more blood and we dont make me wait for days to receive this procedure. So thats where im at I get more blood taken tomorrow to see whats going on at this point. my question is with the exception of folic acid is there any other supplements that can help increase your hemoglobin
How is your Iron level ?
When i take for exemple Anadrol, my skin coming pâle after 3-4 weeks @50mg daily.

The same with Deca ...

So i add 80-100mg daily of Iron for treat the symptoms.

Well ive always been anemic since a very young age, never suffered any issues from it tho, then a few months before covid hit I had drove down to south Carolina and from that trip I seemed to have developed a dvt in my thigh as a result I was put on eliquis for a few months, well fast forward to the other day and finding out this news, I had woke up around 6am and was stumbling around my room tripped on who knows what and down I went then bam slammed my head on my dresser, blacked out for a minute. Then eventually came to and could feel a cold liquid all over my face, well i make my way to the bathroom and first look down and the sink is covered in blood i look up and so is my face. I wake up my gf we immediately go to er, I get a ct (no concussion) and stitches. They end up letting me go but for the next coupe days i notice I get super light headed at very random times, my vision starts going dark, and my hearing feels like it gets muted. I decide to go to my primary to see whats up he pulled bloods and thats when it was discovered m hemoglobin was down at 5.9. Well Ive since received 3 units of blood and my current level is 7.7 g so I was just curious of supps of foods that could possibly help me out I really never wanna have a blood transfusion again..

Back