• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New here

LimitPhobic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm LimitPhobic.

stats:
male
5' 11"
205 lbs
28 y/o

experience:
3 years in the gym, 5 days a week, it goes: chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs.
A few PH cycles under my belt and 14 week test cycle at 600mg/week that ended 7/8/20 and just finished up PCT with a solid bounceback of the ol' HPTA and boys down unda'.

diet:
mixed bag of trying to cram calories while eating MOSTLY clean. Lots of fruits, nuts, greens, yogurt, ice cream, pizza... lol
about 3400 cals a day, no idea 'bout my macros, just trying to eat a colorful diet and keep things balanced.

Looking to learn from you guys and maybe educate some if required. You can find me mostly at MESO with the same username (I know, "OPSEC" (stated mockingly)).

Thanks for letting me participate on this forum. Let the games begin.

Hey guys, I'm LimitPhobic.

stats:
male
5' 11"
205 lbs
28 y/o

experience:
3 years in the gym, 5 days a week, it goes: chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs.
A few PH cycles under my belt and 14 week test cycle at 600mg/week that ended 7/8/20 and just finished up PCT with a solid bounceback of the ol' HPTA and boys down unda'.

diet:
mixed bag of trying to cram calories while eating MOSTLY clean. Lots of fruits, nuts, greens, yogurt, ice cream, pizza... lol
about 3400 cals a day, no idea 'bout my macros, just trying to eat a colorful diet and keep things balanced.

Looking to learn from you guys and maybe educate some if required. You can find me mostly at MESO with the same username (I know, "OPSEC" (stated mockingly)).

Thanks for letting me participate on this forum. Let the games begin.
Welcome bro... U forgot meats and chicken in that diet tho

Just giving you a hard time..kinda

Some good guys over here and a load of knowledge

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to ASF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro... U forgot meats and chicken in that diet tho
Just giving you a hard time..kinda

Some good guys over here and a load of knowledge

haha "..kinda" haha yeah i figured that was a given considering the community, but ill be more explicit next time.

and thanks Guys, quick question for you all... I cant change my profile pic/Avatar. says the file failed to upload. any ideas what happening here?
what format should i go with for pics?

Thanks again guys

Last edited:

haha "..kinda" haha yeah i figured that was a given considering the community, but ill be more explicit next time.

and thanks Guys, quick question for you all... I cant change my profile pic/Avatar. says the file failed to upload. any ideas what happening here?
what format should i go with for pics?

Thanks again guys
Are u using a cell phone most of the time to view the forum? If so, Tapatalk App makes picture uploading very easy.

i got it! it was the size of it and albeit something strange has occurred, my image is up! woohoo!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks everyone,
looking forward to learning more!

Back