PDA

View Full Version : Red Bird

AR-15
09-01-2020, 10:42 AM
Fucking guy blew me away yesterday. I put a small order in for some things I wasnít 100% familiar with using and out of the blue he emails me explaining how to use it and gave me some info just so I didnít fuck myself up. I didnít ask him to do this. Then once he found out I wasnít familiar with the product he sent me a follow up email with some pics and more info. Again just to make sure I didnít make any mistakes in using the product. How many sources do that? Not many. Maybe if you ask but most prefer NOT to give out advice. To me the fact he reached out just to make sure I would be ok means a ton!!!! That really hit home. Thank You Red Bird!!!

wesley_swolle
09-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Awesome! What did you order?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

THEJOKER
09-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Yes do share. What did you get of the menu?

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

AR-15
09-01-2020, 10:49 AM
The PT141

AR-15
09-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Like I said Iím super appreciative that he did give me some advice. I was correct in how I was gonna do it but now Iíll be super careful not to over do it. Iíd be the poor fucker heading to the ER to get my dick deflated after a 24hr Woody!!

THEJOKER
09-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Like I said Iím super appreciative that he did give me some advice. I was correct in how I was gonna do it but now Iíll be super careful not to over do it. Iíd be the poor fucker heading to the ER to get my dick deflated after a 24hr Woody!!

Check out the thread I have on PT141 and how to dose.

AR-15
09-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Check out the thread I have on PT141 and how to dose.

I did brother. Thatís how I learned to do it so a big thank you to you as well. So far the whole XScript team, and Iím not sucking ass here, has treated me like no other with advice and product!

lifter6973
09-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Good deed by Redbird but uh OP maybe different choice of wording than starting off by saying Redbird blew you away. :blowjob:

AR-15
09-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Good deed by Redbird but uh OP maybe different choice of wording than starting off by saying Redbird blew you away. :blowjob:

LOL. There always has to be one guy that goes there!!

hot rod
09-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Fucking guy blew me away yesterday. I put a small order in for some things I wasnít 100% familiar with using and out of the blue he emails me explaining how to use it and gave me some info just so I didnít fuck myself up. I didnít ask him to do this. Then once he found out I wasnít familiar with the product he sent me a follow up email with some pics and more info. Again just to make sure I didnít make any mistakes in using the product. How many sources do that? Not many. Maybe if you ask but most prefer NOT to give out advice. To me the fact he reached out just to make sure I would be ok means a ton!!!! That really hit home. Thank You Red Bird!!!I tell u what else bro, i don't see how they are selling this stuff soooooo cheap! i know it's normally a huge red flag and i know guys that are scared to order, but man the stuff i got is GREAT! no complaints whatsoever! keep it up redbird and joker and so will I!

Oldred91
09-01-2020, 12:24 PM
That's awesome! Not many will do that out of the blue like that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
09-01-2020, 12:26 PM
I tell u what else bro, i don't see how they are selling this stuff soooooo cheap! i know it's normally a huge red flag and i know guys that are scared to order, but man the stuff i got is GREAT! no complaints whatsoever! keep it up redbird and joker and so will I!

I donít have answers as I am just a rep. I can tell you itís the same as guys doing a 5% off for BTC, or 10%-30% off promo, $100 off for bloods, BOGO etc except RB doesnít do those. Well sometimes he does. The ďsaleĒ is already built in [emoji1303]