PDA

View Full Version : Recomp and Getting HARD.....

OFR
08-31-2020, 03:32 AM
So I am 45, I don't run super high ml's on Legit Gear...I am Recomping / cutting with Great results. Running 225 TEST E, 225 TREN E , 300 MAST E....This Mast is keeping me Dry AF. . . Torso muscle is starting show and my Legs are Vascular HARD..... I was 225 at 5'10 now 212 and The Mirror/wife are saying it's Working......The Vascular development is Very Noticeable.....For me. my age ect my Knee's are bad from yrs of Grappling sports I feel Better LIGHTER not Bigger. I seem to be maintaining Muscle Mass and dropping fat ...
I have run this combo before from another source and did not see this sharp of a Response ..... Thanks JP

ps Yes the TREN Makes me a LiL cAzY .....Evil Laugh ahahahah

BBruce
08-31-2020, 05:06 AM
How’s the cardio on Tren, sounds like it would be hard to grapple on Tren?

OFR
08-31-2020, 06:06 AM
How’s the cardio on Tren, sounds like it would be hard to grapple on Tren?

So Cardio Takes a Hit for sure. No doubt... So the focus on Remaining Calm is important....it's Not a Massive Hit to Cardio but I can tell. Maybe 10/15 % less Cardio Missing.

brokenarrow
08-31-2020, 09:48 AM
Between the mast and the Tren, how is the hairline? I'm about ready to just buzz it off and go all in.

Sponx
08-31-2020, 11:29 AM
Between the mast and the Tren, how is the hairline? I'm about ready to just buzz it off and go all in.

I have run a few blasts over the past 3 years with Tren E200 (200mg once a week) and Mast E200 (200mg twice a week) and have noticed a slight thinning at the start of my hairline, but nothing drastic.

Turkeybacon
08-31-2020, 01:13 PM
So I am 45, I don't run super high ml's on Legit Gear...I am Recomping / cutting with Great results. Running 225 TEST E, 225 TREN E , 300 MAST E....This Mast is keeping me Dry AF. . . Torso muscle is starting show and my Legs are Vascular HARD..... I was 225 at 5'10 now 212 and The Mirror/wife are saying it's Working......The Vascular development is Very Noticeable.....For me. my age ect my Knee's are bad from yrs of Grappling sports I feel Better LIGHTER not Bigger. I seem to be maintaining Muscle Mass and dropping fat ...
I have run this combo before from another source and did not see this sharp of a Response ..... Thanks JP

ps Yes the TREN Makes me a LiL cAzY .....Evil Laugh ahahahahThis is awesome! I'm with you on not running crazy high doses.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OFR
08-31-2020, 01:41 PM

I believe that to be Genetic ....I'm a Hairy Bastard lol No Gear seems to stop it ahahah !