• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Upcoming log opportunities

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As we are starting to see covid-19 restrictions loosen up finally after months we’re back on track to get more lab testing and logs back rolling.

Our plan is to get more log’s going with fresh faces. We want to see some new blood log some of our favorite products soon like Sdol, M-1-T, Anadrol.

We want to showcase the power of these products with like minded ppl who aren’t scared to post pictures and make progress. I’ll be scouting in the next few week’s so look alive. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man!
Z always making things interesting!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

As we are starting to see covid-19 restrictions loosen up finally after months we’re back on track to get more lab testing and logs back rolling.

Our plan is to get more log’s going with fresh faces. We want to see some new blood log some of our favorite products soon like Sdol, M-1-T, Anadrol.

We want to showcase the power of these products with like minded ppl who aren’t scared to post pictures and make progress. I’ll be scouting in the next few week’s so look alive. Thanks everyone!

Nice :)

Like to see some
M1t and sdol logs
2 things I'm very interested in! Who's gonna do it?!

Like to see some
M1t and sdol logs
2 things I'm very interested in! Who's gonna do it?!

I’d like to see someone who’s newer to lifting or maybe just a cycle or two under their belt. I want to see drastic change not someone who’s already jacked get a 5lb increase that no one notices.

I’d like to see someone who’s newer to lifting or maybe just a cycle or two under their belt. I want to see drastic change not someone who’s already jacked get a 5lb increase that no one notices.

In the past i used lot oral, but today i preferat injection.
For exemple if i run long ester like TestE + Deca im looking to take 50 to max 100mg of NPP the first week as kick start, or test Propionate/ PP.

Oral (Stano, Diana) have some effect on the heart and i feel this, depend the dose of Diana for exemple at 20mg the transaminases up a lot if i run for 6 weeks (around 2-3 weeks it's ok)

So for my next cycle with EP i think add NPP for the first week as kick to help the Deca, or maybe a few weeks of Anadrol EP.

M1T on the liver are like Superdrol ?

Well.. I've never even used a oral :winkwink:

IML Gear Cream!
In the past i used lot oral, but today i preferat injection.
For exemple if i run long ester like TestE + Deca im looking to take 50 to max 100mg of NPP the first week as kick start, or test Propionate/ PP.

Oral (Stano, Diana) have some effect on the heart and i feel this, depend the dose of Diana for exemple at 20mg the transaminases up a lot if i run for 6 weeks (around 2-3 weeks it's ok)

So for my next cycle with EP i think add NPP for the first week as kick to help the Deca, or maybe a few weeks of Anadrol EP.

M1T on the liver are like Superdrol ?

Very harsh and a liver guard is 100% needed.

Sounds good brother! I appreciate you considering me. Not too much longer and I'll be pulling my blood for the cyp!!

I’m looking to get insanely strong so I’m down to log.

Be aware guy’s that I can’t release products until we are 100% back open. We are so close to opening international to USA shipping back up.
Man I'm literally counting the mins till international is back open! It can't happen soon enough!

You're kinda new, here at least. Ha e u ran a log before?

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yeah I’m new here but not new to working out/compete on the highest level, just haven’t focused on strength before as I do now and no I haven’t done a log either but I can promise I would bring a different view/mindset than others here since I’m coming from sport were you knock ppl the F out.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m new here but not new to working out/compete on the highest level, just haven’t focused on strength before as I do now and no I haven’t done a log either but I can promise I would bring a different view/mindset than others here since I’m coming from sport were you knock ppl the F out.
Interested!! Stick around and I might give you a
chance when the opportunity is 100% ready.

I feel like i may get my ass kicked for not choosing you lol just jkn. Would be an interesting perspective tho

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back