PDA

View Full Version : AR-15 SXript Log

AR-15
08-28-2020, 10:31 AM
So first cycle in 3 years due to brain injury. Got cleared to train approximately 4 months ago. Starting training that day. Weight totals are down around 55% from when I was injured but thatís ok. Everything Iím running is from SXript. Thanks again to Joker and RedBird. Cycle will be as follows:

Sust 750mg per week for 12wks
Tren A 400mgs per week for 12wks
Dbol 75mgs a day for 6 wks

Pretty basic stuff but Iím figuring that should really help
me getting some muscle mass back and Iíll probably cruise into another one. My experience with cycles is a little different than most here as I did it for fighting not necessarily bodybuilding. Never was prone to gyno but I have everything on hand in case.

Diet is getting better. Iím around 6,000 calories a day. 300grams of protein.

So today Iím officially on day 4 of what I listed above.

Day 1 was heavy Chest and Tris, Abs
Day 2 was Heavy Shoulders, Back, and Biís
Day 3 was lower body. With cardio and Abs(That one was intense. Ended up puking 1/2 through)
Day 4 was light Chest, Triís Abs (Iím pretty sore so the light weight was good. Pumps were awesome and intensity is growing as well)

Starting weight for cycle was 185.3lbs
My weight today was 189.7lbs

Ill update this every 3 days and update my strength gains as itís too early to gauge. I promise Joker I wonít fall off with my updates as most do. This will help with MY motivation as well. Sorry Iíd post pics but the only place I donít have Tattoos is on my gut. Trust me you donít want to see that.

lifter916
08-28-2020, 10:40 AM
6k cals! ... How tall are u at 185lbs ?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

AR-15
08-28-2020, 10:46 AM

5í10Ē

AR-15
08-28-2020, 10:58 AM

Sorry since my ďaccident ď Iím pretty sure some of my brain leaked out. My spelling is absolutely terrible and I make some mistakes that I donít notice. ( Thank goodness for spell check) My calorie intake is more around 5K. I know I know but I will adjust as I see how my body is responding. Normally I have no issues shedding the extra pounds but my body is definitely different these days. Iím kinda feeling my way through this one. Like I said Iím Im use to training a little different than most of you guys so please feel free to give me your opinions as long as they are respectful.

wesley_swolle
08-28-2020, 11:14 AM
Cycle looks good to me, except for the 75mg of dbol per day. Have you gone that high before? 30mg dbol PD gave me crazy high bp nosebleeds

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Xazevs
08-28-2020, 11:24 AM
How often (if at all) will you be running an AI?

lifter6973
08-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Well, if you dont gain some serious size and strength on that cycle, there is no hope for you and yeah, you better have an AI with the dbol thrown in there.

AR-15
08-28-2020, 11:46 AM
Thank you and yes. Never had an issue with BP before however I was in waaaaay better shape. Itís still in the normal range but Inwill check often. Iíd actually be happy to drop the mgs on the Dbol. Hopefully itís everything Iím hoping for and thatís a possibility.

lifter916
08-28-2020, 12:27 PM
Sorry since my ďaccident ď Iím pretty sure some of my brain leaked out. My spelling is absolutely terrible and I make some mistakes that I donít notice. ( Thank goodness for spell check) My calorie intake is more around 5K. I know I know but I will adjust as I see how my body is responding. Normally I have no issues shedding the extra pounds but my body is definitely different these days. Iím kinda feeling my way through this one. Like I said Iím Im use to training a little different than most of you guys so please feel free to give me your opinions as long as they are respectful.Subbd for gains [emoji123]

hot rod
08-28-2020, 12:52 PM
Cycle looks good to me, except for the 75mg of dbol per day. Have you gone that high before? 30mg dbol PD gave me crazy high bp nosebleeds

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolleyeah, personally i've never needed over 50 mgs of d-bol. think anything over that in most cases is overkill. sometimes 50 even gives me sore nips, but never had serious gyno-yet. but everyone's diff. man, so if that's what u need then more power to u! make sure u have some nolvadex-sore nips hurt like a bitch,but it's (nolva) always knocked it right out for me.good luck bro!

AR-15
08-28-2020, 01:20 PM
Thanks gentleman. I have Nolva on had always. I have no interest in getting titties. I mean I love titties. Just not on me. I definitely appreciate your guys opinions on the Dbol as well. Iím just basing that on my past experiences with it. Iíve always seemed to need more than most Iíve trained with. Although Iíve found that with just about everything Iíve ever taken.

AR-15
08-31-2020, 11:54 AM
Ok so things are progressing better than I expected. I started going to the gym around here at midnight. Last three times there has been no one there except Mrs. AR so itís been really nice. Weíve had the run of the place to ourselves. Iím starting to feel the gear now. My patience with my wife and others has definitely gotten short. Another reason why itís better for me that the gym has been empty. Im gonna say thatís the Tren. My last three workouts have been pretty intense. Pumps have been insane. I seem to be getting the best of all the compounds so far and Iím only early into my second week. Iím seeing a little bloat from the D-bol and Sust but the Tren has me starting to get hard and more vascular than usual.

The last three days Iíve continued the schedule I started with.

Day 5 was light Shoulders, Biís, Back. then I spent about an hour grappling with Mrs AR on the mats. Felt good to be home on the mats again.

Day 6 was supposed to be light lower body and abs but the Weights I struggled with on heavy day were now easy on light day. Iím thinking that was the gear because Iím not sure how much muscle memory can be left after 3 years on the mend especially with how much muscle I lost.

Day 7 was last night and it was a super intense Chest and Triís workout. My intensity was through the roof and I just crushed everything. My weights are still way lower than normal but seem to be climbing pretty well. Iím not trying to tear anything though so Iím just making up for it with higher reps and when possible burning out on every set. Mrs AR wasnít able to be there to spot but probably for the better. My ear buds fell out one too many times and I ended up tearing them into a hundred pieces and kicking the pieces everywhere. Again Iím assuming the Tren. Lol Pumps were intense.

I dropped my calorie intake on others advice to around 4,000. Protein on average was between 300 and 350 grams. I do like the lower calories though because Iím finding it way easier to eat cleaner foods.

Last night I weighed in pre workout at 191.0lbs. Still low but climbing nicely.

Right now as far as Iím concerned SXript gear seems to be A+. Big thanks to both Joker and RedBird. Itís been a long road for me and so far you guys have made my year!!!!

Ill update again in 3 or 4 days.

lifter6973
09-04-2020, 12:33 PM
So you are 2 weeks in? How you feeling?

AR-15
09-04-2020, 01:35 PM
So you are 2 weeks in? How you feeling?

I know itís only been two weeks but Iím feeling like a machine right now. My weight is up again today at 192.7. Donít get me wrong I still look like shit and my strength is still laughable compared to what it use to be but man Iím killing every meal and every workout like it was my last one ever. Honestly right now Everytime I go to the gym I spend the better part of every exercise chasing weight. What I mean by that is the weights I used in the previous workout that I burnt out on are no longer even close to enough for the newest one. Itís a really nice problem to have after a three year layoff. I gotta give some credit to my diet, some to whatever muscle memory is still in there, and the rest to Xscript. I trained clean for several months leading up to this cycle and I just wasnít feeling it. I do think however that was the way to go because Iíd probably already injured myself had I not. Thanks for asking man. Iím in a super good place right now. I really needed these gains to boost my self confidence and so far Red Bird has hit it out of the park for me.

AR-15
09-04-2020, 01:40 PM
And just to add to that my libido is through the roof. Iím actually waking up with a woody so hard it hurts!! Itís been a long time for that to happen for me. I was in a shitty place all the way around but things are looking up for sure!!!

Milford King
09-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Keep grinding man. What kind of training regiment are you following? Be careful pushing the heavier weights this early. The dbol will definitely add strength fast but your tendons might not be able to handle it, specially if you lost a lot of size over the past 3 years or so.

youíre a grappler so Iím sure your stretching good.

good luck man. Iíll check in and see how your doing in between trolling the pit. Peace ✌️

BBruce
09-05-2020, 06:32 AM
What type of fighting did you do was your injury from fighting?

AR-15
09-05-2020, 05:37 PM
What type of fighting did you do was your injury from fighting?

My thing was MMA bud and yes. My last injury was a concussion. I ended up have a seizure as well. 84 stitches and a 36 month recovery. Now it looks like Iíll be teaching ground work at a school up north from me. The only blood Iíll be spilling these days is Purple! Lol

AR-15
09-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Keep grinding man. What kind of training regiment are you following? Be careful pushing the heavier weights this early. The dbol will definitely add strength fast but your tendons might not be able to handle it, specially if you lost a lot of size over the past 3 years or so.

youíre a grappler so Iím sure your stretching good.

good luck man. Iíll check in and see how your doing in between trolling the pit. Peace ✌️

Thanks for the kind words Milford King. You guys have really helped me along here at ASF. Canít thank you all enough.

BBruce
09-05-2020, 08:43 PM
My thing was MMA bud and yes. My last injury was a concussion. I ended up have a seizure as well. 84 stitches and a 36 month recovery. Now it looks like Iíll be teaching ground work at a school up north from me. The only blood Iíll be spilling these days is Purple! Lol

Fvck, Iím sorry to hear that but happy youíre ok. I fought pro for 9 yrs so Iíve had some scary concussions as well but nothing that needed medical attention luckily. Good luck with everything, let me know if itís anything I can help with.

AR-15
09-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Fvck, Iím sorry to hear that but happy youíre ok. I fought pro for 9 yrs so Iíve had some scary concussions as well but nothing that needed medical attention luckily. Good luck with everything, let me know if itís anything I can help with.

Thats awesome bro! I thought I was the only bad ass MMA guy here surrounded by all the wimpy Bodybuilders!!! Lmao Just joking!!!!! Anyway the last concussion was completely my fault. I never should have even been there to begin with. I had a torn Rotator that pretty well limited me from using my right hand. Second I had him in the first but didnít feel comfortable going in for the finish without my dominant hand. Third it was a totally illegal knee to the head I took but I mD
made a mental error for not being alert. All my bad. Soon as I got back to the locker room I had a seizure that added 80+ stitches and another head knock on top of the knee. The whole thing was unusual and probably why it ended up so bad. Iíll send you a PM soon bro.

BBruce
09-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Thats awesome bro! I thought I was the only bad ass MMA guy here surrounded by all the wimpy Bodybuilders!!! Lmao Just joking!!!!! Anyway the last concussion was completely my fault. I never should have even been there to begin with. I had a torn Rotator that pretty well limited me from using my right hand. Second I had him in the first but didnít feel comfortable going in for the finish without my dominant hand. Third it was a totally illegal knee to the head I took but I mD
made a mental error for not being alert. All my bad. Soon as I got back to the locker room I had a seizure that added 80+ stitches and another head knock on top of the knee. The whole thing was unusual and probably why it ended up so bad. Iíll send you a PM soon bro.

It hurts my heart to hear this but unfortunately thatís a part of the fight game and Iím happy I got out with any major injuries but I can tell you this, it doesnít go by a single day without me dreaming of doing another fight. Yes, feel free to reach out anytime you want, majority of my pro career was MMA but I also fought kickboxing and boxing as a pro.

AR-15
09-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Ok so I think today is day 15 on Xscript’s products and Ill just start by saying it’s really starting to be noticeable that I’m on a cycle. I’m almost embarrassed as crazy as that sounds. I did take a few days off for Mrs. AR and my anniversary. We spent a few days at a hotel in Lake Erie. Really nice and the rest did my body good. I’m came back with a vengeance and have been crushing every workout. I’ve decided to stop trying to up my weights so much and just up my reps. My strength increases remind me of one of my first cycles ever. I’m assuming that has to do a lot with the long layoff. I’m just Leary of getting hurt. I want to push as hard as I can to get the most out of the cycle but I also realize Everytime I look in the mirror just how out of shape I am. Also as much as I hate to admit this I’m finding myself using a lot more machines than normal. I’m not sure if it’s because Inwas always use to having a training partner to help with the heavier weights or it’s just me trying to focus more on each individual muscle. Some of the machines do seem to isolate certain muscles better. It’s hard for me to admit that but whatever I guess. It’s a process.

So today I stepped on the scale really not planning on seeing much gain due to the anniversary but low and behold the scale said 195.3. I realize it’s partly water weight but I’m ok with that right now. It’s a mental game with me so whatever keeps my minds focused on the prize.

Calories are still around 4K. I’m really liking that amount for now. I’m making gains and I’m not too full that’s it’s uncomfortable all day long.

Tren sides are ok. Right now the pros far outweigh the cons. The only place it’s really fucking with me is sleep. I’m up almost every hour on the hour and I do get hot spells throughout the day but especially at night. My dreams are also getting a bit weird.

My BP pre and post workout was a bit higher than norm so I’m gonna watch that closely and if I get uncomfortable I’ll drop the d-bol down a bit.

Libido is still high all though I probably won’t be looking to get laid for a bit. The PT141 on Lake Erie was a trip and I’m still sore as hell from the fucking. Lol

So I can’t think of anything else. Hopefully some day soon I’ll have enough self confidence built up and I’ll post a few pics for you guys. I really wish I would have been able to do a before, during, and after pic but like I said I’m a mental mess and everything right now is a process.

Thanks again to RedBird and Joker!!! Still can’t thank you guys enough!!!

RedBird
09-13-2020, 03:32 AM
Follwing

AR-15
09-13-2020, 09:43 AM
Day 21.

The past week has been a decent one for workouts but I have definitely fell short on my end of things. Eating started to be an issue right after my last update. I really found myself forcing myself to get enough food to fuel everything. I also started to notice myself getting more and more dehydrated. Wesley mentioned pedialyte(sp?)in private to me and it reminded me just how good that shit is and sometimes how you donít even realize just how dehydrated you can be. Took a few days and about 6 jugs of pedialyte and I seem to be back to normal again with my eating and hydration. Also upped my vitamin water intake. Both have made a world of difference it seems.

I also forgot to mention I added Proviron at 50mg ED at advice from others. Iím on day 10 at that dose. Iíve never ran Proviron before so Iím not sure what to expect really. Libido and sex drive is still through the roof. Itís been like that though since I started XScripts Sust. I honestly donít remember me being this horny ever. The one thing I can say about adding the Proviron and Iím not sure if this is even because of it but I seem to have leaned out a bit. I donít have that puffy D-Bol look anymore. Not sure if itís the Tren taking over completely or the addition of the Proviron. For me I could care less. The 21 day transformation I can see is drastic and definitely a self confidence boost for me. Trust me thatís saying something because I literally hate everything about myself. Thatís just who I am.

So today I crushed chest and Triís. I actually puked about 3/4 of the way through todayís workout. It was overly hot at the gym but to me when I puke that just means Iím getting it especially when I went in on an empty stomach. My strength is still climbing but has slowed a lot and began to plateau. Iím totally happy with that now because itís much easier for me to focus on specific weights per body part and zero in on more reps. Iím not one to write anything down like some. That shit would drive me insane.

Todayís walk I weight was 197.1. Iím super happy with that especially now that the puffy look has seemed to go away. I now remember how veiny I use to be. Itís kinda nice to see that I actually have those again along with a nice deep hard muscular look.

Bloods are still a little ways away but I can say Iíve basically grew out of my jean size that Iíve been wearing for the last few years. I tried to squeeze in an old pair yesterday and it was a no go. Lol Mrs AR said it looked like Inwas dropped into them from the roof. Itís just a huge difference all
aroind. Especially in my arms and chest. I never had huge legs to begin with so thatís not too surprising that my arms look about the same size as my legs right now. Lol

Anyway no body really cares about all that me talk. So what do I think of XScripts gear as of day 21??? For me having done more cycles than Incan count over probably 15 years or so I couldnít be happier. Like I said bloods are still a few weeks away but everything just based on my past experience has been top notch. As far as Iím concerned I couldnít have made a better choice right now. Iíve done human grade gear, Iíve done my own gear, and UG gear and it rates right up there with the best that Iíve personally used. Thanks Joker. Thanks RedBird, and thanks Hot Rod for helping me choose them for my first cycle back.

Milford King
09-13-2020, 03:23 PM
Whatís your tricep work look like?

close grip press, dips, skull crushers, kick backs, and ISO cable pull downs are my go to.

for chest I like to use the landmine as a finisher ... kneel down in front of it and load a plate or two and keep your thumbs together on the bar... I forget what they call the movement itself but it seems to really flood the upper pecs with blood

AR-15
09-13-2020, 10:41 PM
Whatís your tricep work look like?

close grip press, dips, skull crushers, kick backs, and ISO cable pull downs are my go to.

for chest I like to use the landmine as a finisher ... kneel down in front of it and load a plate or two and keep your thumbs together on the bar... I forget what they call the movement itself but it seems to really flood the upper pecs with blood

I go with 6 sets of dips and Skull Crushers. I raise the weight every 2nd set. Always to failure on every set. Then I jump to cable pushdowns with the small V bar. Same protocol. Then to straight bar or the rope. I gotta admit too Iíve really been liking the tricep machine they have at the gym. Like Insaid Iím still not all about machines yet but it really isolates my triceps at the end for some really nice burnouts. Not to mention insane pumps right now. Lol

For Chest Iím still kinda traditional. I still like to flat bench with a nice pyramid. Thats always my base for every chest day. Then I do incline and decline dumbbell presses. I still like to do 6 sets and still raise weight every second set. Finally Iíll either dumbbell flies or Iíll use the cables. I seem to be doing more of the cables of late.

Thatís it. Thatís a Chest and Tricep day for me. Today was like two hours or so. Well I spent 10 minutes out back puking but other than that it was a great workout.

AR-15
09-25-2020, 10:26 AM
So this is day 33 I think. Didnít want to post again until I got over 200lbs. Well I crushed that goal. Today I weighed in at 203.7!!! I think thatís somewhere around 18lbs in 4.5 weeks. Iím pretty stoked with that especially since starting the Proviron has taken a lot of the Sust/D-Bol bloat away. I also added RedBirds GH at 2iuís 5 days on 2 days off. Been awhile since I ran GH so Iím ok with that. Got a little discomfort in my forearms but nothing to whine about.

Im still eating for success and have now added cardio to every pre workout. Basically alternating between treadmills, ground work on the mats, and heavy bag work. Heavy bag work is kinda limited because my hands are pretty well fucked from years of abuse.

I will say the Tren is definitely the alpha compound. I see and feel it the most. Iím a little surprised itís not the D-Bol at this point because thatís what usually hits me the most especially at this point. Like Insaid though itís my first time running Proviron so maybe thatís why.

Strength is slowly getting up to Par. Iím the one mostly holding that back because I do NOT want to get injured at this point.

Body transformation is pretty ridiculous at this point. My wife is already telling me Iíd better tone it down a notch before people start to talk. Lol

Anyway yet another big thank you to RedBird and Joker. I canít thank you guys enough for helping me get through a rough time in my life and getting back on track. You guys rock from start to finish. As long as you guys are in business Iíll be part of the Purple Nation!!