PDA

View Full Version : easy order

hot rod
08-26-2020, 05:46 AM
hey guys,just wanted to let u guys know i got my pack and everything looks lovely. ordering process was smooth and easy. did first pin last night of test e/c mix 400mg. and some npp 200mg. and started the trusty wingman, provi! the oils drew nicely and the pin was very smooth(absolutely no pip then or now) Very happy w/ the whole experience!! may do bloods,may not, either way will post the results-strength, growth etc. thanks redbird for your help and professionalism. will be ordering again soon!:clapping:

THEJOKER
08-26-2020, 05:47 AM
hey guys,just wanted to let u guys know i got my pack and everything looks lovely. ordering process was smooth and easy. did first pin last night of test e/c mix 400mg. and some npp 200mg. and started the trusty wingman, provi! the oils drew nicely and the pin was very smooth(absolutely no pip then or now) Very happy w/ the whole experience!! may do bloods,may not, either way will post the results-strength, growth etc. thanks redbird for your help and professionalism. will be ordering again soon!:clapping:

Thatís great! Enjoy and keep us posted [emoji1306]

BLEEDING PURPLE POSSE NATION [emoji48]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

AR-15
08-26-2020, 08:37 AM
Nice!!!!

maxmuscle1
08-26-2020, 11:40 AM
Verra Nice! Test/Provi! My favorite compliment compound!

Max

RedBird
08-26-2020, 04:23 PM
Thank you