PDA

View Full Version : Easy BTC as 1-2-3....

THEJOKER
08-25-2020, 01:17 PM
BTC is easy, safe and efficient. There are so many ways to learn and use BTC. But I will make it super easy for you to the point my 8yr old could do it....
1. Download mycelium. Itís free, and there is NO verification process. This is your wallet, where you store, send and can receive BTC. You cannot buy BTC using this app.

2. Find a BTC ATM in your area. Some areas have a ton, some have very few. But most have them. Use google.

3. Get some cash. Deposit into the BTC ATM following the directions. Scan you wallet code, which is easy to find. Hit receive and it should pop up.

4. Then less than 5min later you will see that cash turn to BTC in your wallet.

Easy! Then all you have to do is send BTC by entering the other persons wallet code. Just enter the $ amount and boom [emoji95]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200825/d621a90f2c8dbdb6c82b743ab5b010a4.jpg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
08-26-2020, 05:07 AM
More BTC talk....
Exodus is another app where you can use Apple Pay and buy BTC right in the app. You lose some anonymity but itís no difference than using cash app and sending to your wallet. Itís a good app with minimal verification. Set up a free encrypted email and you got some of the anonymity.

Sponx
08-26-2020, 05:49 AM
Extremely good info, thank you for the heads up on Exodus!

AR-15
08-28-2020, 02:34 AM
So I followed your directions Joker and I gotta admit it ainít that hard. This is coming from without a doubt the worlds worst at all this app and technology stuff. I also found a Bitcoin ATM 15 minutes from my house. Awesome info brother!!! Much appreciated!......AR

THEJOKER
08-30-2020, 06:56 AM
So I followed your directions Joker and I gotta admit it ainít that hard. This is coming from without a doubt the worlds worst at all this app and technology stuff. I also found a Bitcoin ATM 15 minutes from my house. Awesome info brother!!! Much appreciated!......AR

Itís not as hard as most think [emoji1303]

THEJOKER
08-31-2020, 02:44 PM
Whoís up next? Follow the directions and trust me it will work. Itís not hard and when you figure it out you are gonna kick yourself for not doing it sooner!

THEJOKER
09-11-2020, 04:40 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200911/ed74b982e8dcde7fd2c4e6ed8bef1b9f.gif

GodLikeBeast
10-23-2020, 01:03 AM
Already kicking myself. Recently just got back in the game and for the life of me I could never figure out btc lol but after reading this Iím like wtf! Thanks! Should be putting an order soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
10-26-2020, 04:05 PM
We can teach you BTC in say5min. Even an old dog can learn this new trick. Hit me up or Red Bird for the info [emoji1303]

SXRIPT [emoji48]
ďWhere everyone can afford it and enjoy it.Ē

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] redsxript@ctemplar.com

biggd
11-01-2020, 09:13 AM
I was having the hardest time getting Bitcoin from cash app. They took almost 2 days to verify me and after that they still only let me buy around $200 in Bitcoin before it started failing. I contacted support and they were clueless and just kept saying eventually my account will let me do more with no timeline of days or weeks.

Found your post here about Exodus and downloaded it to my iPhone. Couldnít have been any easier! I was up and running on it within minutes and had no problem getting the Bitcoin fast. Thanks for letting me know about Exodus.

THEJOKER
11-01-2020, 09:24 AM
I was having the hardest time getting Bitcoin from cash app. They took almost 2 days to verify me and after that they still only let me buy around $200 in Bitcoin before it started failing. I contacted support and they were clueless and just kept saying eventually my account will let me do more with no timeline of days or weeks.

Found your post here about Exodus and downloaded it to my iPhone. Couldnít have been any easier! I was up and running on it within minutes and had no problem getting the Bitcoin fast. Thanks for letting me know about Exodus.

Glad we could help Big [emoji1306]

Cash app used to be the standard. I used to use it as I found it easy and never had issues. But now use only atm.

But most wallets allow buying now: Exodus, Binance, Atomic, Aqua, Blockchain, Blockstream Green and many more.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

biggd
11-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Glad we could help Big [emoji1306]

Cash app used to be the standard. I used to use it as I found it easy and never had issues. But now use only atm.

But most wallets allow buying now: Exodus, Binance, Atomic, Aqua, Blockchain, Blockstream Green and many more.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Also thanks for the tip about finding a local Bitcoin ATM as well. I didnít even realize they had those and they have a few near me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
11-15-2020, 11:42 AM
Alright so we know BTC ATM is the easiest. But for some they canít find one or have any close to them.

Whatís the next best?

Well first is getting an encrypted email (see our sticky post).

Then download a BTC wallet like Exodus, or Binance, or Atomic, Or Aqua.

Open it, set up an account with that encrypted email. Then verify the CC section, adding you information.

Then from that wallet you can buy and send BTC. Itís that easy!

Welcome to the BTC-sphere [emoji273]

Email for list [emoji3593]
redsxript@ctemplar.com