PDA

View Full Version : Tren

Frankdoz
08-25-2020, 09:58 AM
Your trens the strongest and best color .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hot rod
08-25-2020, 10:02 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhere's the beef? no pics?

AR-15
08-25-2020, 11:09 AM

I can tell you Iíve injected twice and both times I had that Tren taste in my mouth for awhile. For me thatís always a good sign!!!

Frankdoz
08-25-2020, 11:41 AM
Ya their tren base literally feels like your going die . Last time my ears and my throat were burning

Lathe Crasher
08-25-2020, 03:33 PM

Not busting your chops but isnít that kind of subjective? Can you write up a proper review? For me color means jack. Iíve had dehydrated horse piss that was pretty tough to handle and light yellow that ran on par as well.

SXript tren E is what Iím running at 500. Just got in to my second vial and Iím very pleased but have experienced none of the described sides. I would however certainly recommend and purchase again.

AR-15
08-25-2020, 03:36 PM
Not busting your chops but isnít that kind of subjective? Can you write up a proper review? For me color means jack. Iíve had dehydrated horse piss that was pretty tough to handle and light yellow that ran on par as well.

SXript tren E is what Iím running at 500. Just got in to my second vial and Iím very pleased but have experienced none of the described sides. I would however certainly recommend and purchase again.

Ive never used Tren E but have used Tren A ALOT and I always taste it when itís real. Iím not saying thatís a sure fire way to know the quality Iím just saying thatís MY experience with Tren.......AR

THEJOKER
08-25-2020, 03:38 PM

I agree. Sometimes people just do the best they can but Yes more would be better.

My guess is he is talking about 51/50 vs just Tren E. But again more would be better.

[emoji1306] on the last sentence!

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Lathe Crasher
08-25-2020, 03:41 PM
If itís base then I totally get it haha.

Frankdoz
08-26-2020, 03:00 AM

Yes sorry will do

lifter6973
08-26-2020, 04:36 AM
I agree with LoadCatcher regarding OP post. It is like Frankdoz is saying, "your dick is the best and I want to suck it."
Also though LC, I would not rate tren based on sides.

Frankdoz
08-26-2020, 05:19 AM
What lol it was referring to scripts tren .i can tell itís strong like they said from injecting . Assuming color has nothing to do with it it just looks potent . Donít be a dick .

lifter6973
08-26-2020, 05:31 AM
all good bro- just busting balls

What lol it was referring to scripts tren .i can tell itís strong like they said from injecting . Assuming color has nothing to do with it it just looks potent . Donít be a dick .

Frankdoz
08-26-2020, 05:53 AM
No worries

Jaxz
08-26-2020, 06:16 AM
The tren is HOTT!!! That's all I'm going to say don't carry what anybody else thinks . When I have to lower my doses I know it's good !!! I'm a tren monster I love the stuff .

lifter6973
08-26-2020, 07:20 AM
well I can tell you tren in general packs on major size for me no matter the dose it seems-
Im starting an all SXript cycle either next week or the week after. Right now I am on a mixed source small cycle with tren, supposedly mast e and SXript test e.
I am also on 2IU/day HGH and 25 mg/day Provi (bayer).
I have gained some serious weight and my strength is almost back to where it was before shutdown.
TBH, I didnt really want this much weight gain, so I think for my all SXript cycle I am going to go lower on doses- will still be testp, tren a and mastp with halo- Considering dropping the HGH as I think it has put some water weight on me.

The tren is HOTT!!! That's all I'm going to say don't carry what anybody else thinks . When I have to lower my doses I know it's good !!! I'm a tren monster I love the stuff .

frank zazz
08-26-2020, 08:56 AM

Being able to taste it doesnít mean shit , you can not tell the potency that way

Frankdoz
08-26-2020, 08:59 AM
No but some crappy sources you canít feel shit . Not meaning by any means this is a way to judge potency. I was just trying to complement joker and his team .

Frankdoz
08-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Where's the beef? no pics?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/20b4def5661b870d095717c8a8d7827d.jpg

RedBird
08-26-2020, 04:28 PM
Shoot one tenny tiny drop directly in your vein. Wait ! No don't do that lol

AR-15
08-27-2020, 12:04 AM
LMAO! I know your j/king. But been there a couple times. On accident ofcourse. First time I didnít even know what Tren cough was. I thought I was gonna die!! Hahaha Ahhh the Good ole days.

AR-15
08-27-2020, 12:07 AM
well I can tell you tren in general packs on major size for me no matter the dose it seems-
Im starting an all SXript cycle either next week or the week after. Right now I am on a mixed source small cycle with tren, supposedly mast e and SXript test e.
I am also on 2IU/day HGH and 25 mg/day Provi (bayer).
I have gained some serious weight and my strength is almost back to where it was before shutdown.
TBH, I didnt really want this much weight gain, so I think for my all SXript cycle I am going to go lower on doses- will still be testp, tren a and mastp with halo- Considering dropping the HGH as I think it has put some water weight on me.

Good Luck Bro!!! Keep us posted!!!