• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sorry for my absence

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been moving all weekend and it’s been a adventure. I should be back full time by Wednesday but I’m still available always threw PM. Thanks!

I been moving all weekend and it’s been a adventure. I should be back full time by Wednesday but I’m still available always threw PM. Thanks!

I despise moving! Take your time bro! We will be here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving sucks bro but here is my advice for anyone moving. This has made it so much less stressful.

Last few times I have started hiring guys of craigslist. Seemed sketchy at first but for 225 bucks 2 guys come with a 26 ft box truck and went to town. They wrapped up dresser with saran wrap and rolled through the move without damaging anything. They said all they do is move stuff and do appliance deliveries for lowes and home depot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I despise moving! Take your time bro! We will be here!!

Dude I didn’t realize I had so much shit and the shitty part is the two closing dates didn’t meet. I literally had to put my shit in a storage for one week. I hope I never move again.

Moving sucks bro but here is my advice for anyone moving. This has made it so much less stressful.

Last few times I have started hiring guys of craigslist. Seemed sketchy at first but for 225 bucks 2 guys come with a 26 ft box truck and went to town. They wrapped up dresser with saran wrap and rolled through the move without damaging anything. They said all they do is move stuff and do appliance deliveries for lowes and home depot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Fuck I would have gladly paid that. I had some family help but I did the brunt. I used my utility trailer to and made 6/7 trips. I saved some money but I’m the end I’m tired, stressed and wouldn’t do it again.

Dude I didn’t realize I had so much shit and the shitty part is the two closing dates didn’t meet. I literally had to put my shit in a storage for one week. I hope I never move again.

Damn that really sucks. You had to move twice basically. Well hope you are settled in somewhat now.

Back