• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP/test ratio?

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I Am considering trying something. I've heard people say run test/Deca 2:1 to avoid problems like Deca dick. I tried NPP midway through my last cycle and loved it. I ended up going above the test dosage for a couple weeks with no sexual side effects or shedding.

I'd like some thoughts/opinions on running a low test high NPP cycle. I know a lot of people are runnin tren that way these days and loving it, so it made me wonder...

Anyone have experience with this?

Please discuss :)

Last edited:
So you're saying this is a bad idea ...

:roflmao::roflmao: haha, I laughed out loud when you said this. I don't mean to chime in with no answer but bro, I'm totally with you. Npp is the shit. When I use Deca, I would still get Deca-dick like a mofo even at 400mg/week with 550 test/week. I feel as though Npp is so much better.... Less bloat, no deca dick, however, I'm not sure on a low test dose to high npp will work. I can say this though, I did do only 300mg Test P with 450mg Npp for four weeks before bumping up my Test and I had no sides what so ever.

I was fine with a 3:4 NPP:Test ratio for 8 weeks. I started with Prop and finished with a T Prop/Enth mixture

I have never had the sack to run any 19-nor compound higher than my testosterone. Nandrolone in general is not one of my favorites. Even with high quality NPP, I don't get much benefit beyond lubricated joints. If I'm going to spend $, I want something tangible out of it. Nandrolone is one of the few popular AAS that I don't really enjoy.

I did 2:1 NPP:Test and loved it. Was as strong as an ox and heaviest I've ever been, think about 235lbs.

I did 2:1 NPP:Test and loved it. Was as strong as an ox and heaviest I've ever been, think about 235lbs.
That sounds pretty bad ass...

I like what I see so far, with 2:1 ratio of NPP:test working well for nby. Bump for more experiences or input.

I have never had the sack to run any 19-nor compound higher than my testosterone. Nandrolone in general is not one of my favorites. Even with high quality NPP, I don't get much benefit beyond lubricated joints. If I'm going to spend $, I want something tangible out of it. Nandrolone is one of the few popular AAS that I don't really enjoy.

You seem to do well with very androgenic compounds though. I can't even say the word masteron without a handful of hair falling out. And my wife really likes my hair so I need to do what I can to avoid destroying it. I've thought about finasteride or dutasteride but I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk the possible permanent sexual disfunction! That kinda eliminates the point of having my wife attracted to me in the first place

I've run my Npp at a 2:1 ratio and 3:1 ration to test at different times. Zero problems much more effective for me than high doses of test.

Control estrogen and you control progesterone and prolactin. Its that simple. This omfgz test has to be higher is one of the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Back